Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeTillman
    • Jul 2014

Rate My Hair Transplant - The Bald Truth, Every Friday

The popularity of Spencer Kobren's The Bald Truth with Joe Tillman is growing every week, to the point where we've added a second show to the week on Fridays at 2pm PST, 5 PM EST time and 1 am GMT.

One of our callers from a recent show asked us to critique his hair transplant live on air after he sent in his photos and we got a LOT of interest from this portion of the show. After some brainstorming, we've decided to start a new segment for our Friday show called "Rate My Hair Transplant". This will involve hair transplant patients sending in their before and after photos to admin@hairtransplantmentor.com, along with written permission to discuss their case on air. Once the photos are received, you'll need to call in to the show and we can discuss your case live on air. You must be prepared for an honest review, for better or for worse, from two experts in the industry.

If you're interested in participating, send your before and after photos, case history, and written permission for on air discussion, to admin@hairtransplantmentor.com.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors
Working...