+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anyone using CBD in their hair care products? Let me know what you think. Thanks

Are you using CBD at all for your products or alone? We've had some good results reported by some of our patients. I'm curious about your thoughts. Are you using it? Would you consider it? Do you know how it works? We are starting a small study group. Would you be interested in participating? Feel free to contact me directly at David@forhair.com. Questions? We have solutions.

I am mot a doctor but I work for one, This is a legal product in the United States.
    The study will be anecdotal in nature and your confidentiality will be respected consistent with HiPPA regs. Check with your local laws if you are out of the country.

Promising data coming in. Is this the next best thing?

High in vitamin E and fatty acids, CBD Oil nourishes the scalp and strengthens hair, thereby encouraging hair growth. Inside CBD Oil are omega-3, omega-6 and the omega-9 acids, which according to CBD Century help improve the quality of the scalp tissue. I have been using cbd shampoos for a long time and I can tell you that they help a lot. The same goes for bathboomb ant body-lotion with cbs. I don't rule out the fact that I smoke it =))) That's probably why I'm so chill all the time xoxo it surrounds me everywhere, but still, how to refrain when there are so many choices for hybrid weed that you can't wait to try them all.

I am not a big master in CBD technologies or something else,but i can say that smoking really helps me
    with recovery and improving my relaxing time. I use https://www.opdelivered.com/ to buy weed
    and i think that ther is the best shop for sure

Many people now a days shifting to normal products.

Is CBD actually good for your skin?

I use CBD but not in my care products. I use some CBD oil sometimes to get better sleep and to forget a little about my constant back pains. Nothing helps better than it, and no painkillers can give me such relief. I don’t say everyone should take it, but you should have in mind this option at least and ask your doctor about it. Most probably, it’s not hard to find delta 8 products near you. You can choose whatever you want: buds, oil, or even edibles. It’s all good for different purposes. Just be careful and know your measure because it’s still a drug.

I am also interested in this question. In general, I want to support my health with the help of these products. Who can advise me? Thank you in advance.

Hello, my friend. I advise you to try these delta 9 gummies. They have good reviews, and also have a calming effect on a person. I think this is exactly what you want. Personally, they help me a lot after a hard day and many of my friends also use them. I hope this information will be useful for you. I wish you luck!

I recently tried this from an online store. They have an excellent delivery system. Choosing the right cannabis delivery software that automatically sends every reported transaction in real-time to the tracking system, thus helping you minimize human errors and always stay fully compliant. Many legal cannabis markets also require digital age verification scanners for dispensaries to scan IDs at the point of entry. So, ensure that your POS provider provides all these functionalities.
    Last edited by Henryclark; 11-18-2022 at 11:54 AM. Reason: text mistake

I appreciate your interest in CBD and its potential benefits, I must clarify that I am not a medical professional and cannot offer medical advice or participate in a study group. However, I can share that I personally use CBD for sleep and have found it to be helpful. If you're looking for quality Delta 8 products, I would recommend visiting the "hempireinnovations" website, which might have the products you're seeking. Best of luck with your study group, and I hope you continue to see promising results with CBD.