Should I take Propecia at age 36 with NW2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anarki
    • Dec 2017

Should I take Propecia at age 36 with NW2?

Should I take Propecia at age 36 with Norwood 2? I'm afraid it would make more damage than benefit to my hair. As far as I know finasteride is more effective with cases of more agressive balding at younger age (20s), and with my age and NW status I think I count as a 'slow-balder'.
    What's your advice/experience?

(BTW I'm already on it for almost 4 months. No side effects, but my hairline and temples look worse since then)
  • pajason
    • Apr 2016

Originally posted by anarki
    Should I take Propecia at age 36 with Norwood 2? I'm afraid it would make more damage than benefit to my hair. As far as I know finasteride is more effective with cases of more agressive balding at younger age (20s), and with my age and NW status I think I count as a 'slow-balder'.
    What's your advice/experience?

(BTW I'm already on it for almost 4 months. No side effects, but my hairline and temples look worse since then)
    Actually any treatment is more effective if you are a slow balder. Basically the more resistant your hair is to dht the better you should respond

Comment

• Geo88
      • Mar 2018

Yes you should take alopecia and rogaine right away you will be happy you did it will save your hairline and make you happy and young looking. No side effects

Comment

Working...