Threaded View

Default My new hair done by Dr. Ken Anderson, MD, FISHRS”

After a lot of both virtual and physical research (walk-ins, interviews, etc) I selected the practice of Dr. Ken Anderson located in Atlanta, Ga. I had a wonderful experience and both Dr. Anderson and Dr. Lee were very professional. By the time I visited Dr. Anderson's office, I have already visited several practitioners on different states and I have educated myself with enough information to obtain a better understanding of the alternatives available for surgical hair restoration.
    Although I was impressed with the performance of the ARTAS robot, I decided to trust the hand of a surgeon and selected a linear procedure. Reaching the final decision was not an easy solution for both the ARTAS process and the surgeon process have advantages and disadvantages.
    The surgical procedure went very well. I did not have any pain during or after the procedure and I did strictly follow their guidelines. The full impact of the process cannot be obtained until a full year has passed; therefore, I cannot share the "final" results.
    If at this time you are still looking for a surgical hair restoration physician give Dr. Ken Anderson a call. Based on my experience as a patient, I do recommend him and his office.