+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Help out a college student

Hey guys, I'm about to head out to college in Orlando. I think I've found someone who can both attach and style. Now, I'm looking for the kind of system I want. I've decided I'm choosing between North West and Top Lace.

It seems a Swiss lace will be my best bet. I'm looking for a system that is both durable, and not noticeable if someone were to run their fingers through my hair or at the least, is hard to detect by touch. I've already decided too that I won't have an exposed hairline hairstyle. Now, regarding Swiss lace systems, would Top Lace's Super Fine Swiss system be a good choice? I like the idea behind it's fine, a Swiss system which is durable, and it sounds like it would be a solid choice for someone who wants the benefits of a UTS's undetectability by touch. I haven't found much info on that specific system other than the YouTube channel MyHairExpereince, but it seems like a good choice from what I have been able to see and read.

I'm also open to suggestions. A little NSFW, but I plan to be sexually active while at school, so hair touching and light pulling is a bit of a big deal for us. I feel like I can avoid the hair pulling, but asking someone to stop running their fingers through your hair at the moment would be kind of weird in my opinion.

Again, I'm open to suggestions on any system from North West and Top Lace. I'm just trying to find a system that will let me enjoy college and look good doing it without worrying about my hair looking bad.

Thanks!

Best combo for girls/dates/sex is all Swiss lace custom unit with a full scalp bond. That's what I do. Clean-up is a bit time consuming, but it's just like having your natural hair back. Non-exposed hairline is a good choice. I have used Toplace and NWLace and they're both good - not much to choose between them.

Agree with Candide regarding NWL and Toplace. Very comparable. For approx $200 you can get a lace piece that equals or exceeds the quality of any lace HP offered elsewhere (at much higher prices). I bought my first two pieces from John (TL) in 2007. Great quality and service. At that time NWL did not exist.

As for attachment......a full bond works. I have never done a full bond. I prefer a combo of tape and liquid adhesive. When you first start wearing keep it simple! Do not do a full bond. I also recommend that in the beginning a new wearer should consider being a "daily wearer." Daily removal and attachment quickly teaches one how to do both. When I started wearing, within a 7 to 10 day period I could do the detach/attach quickly and with a minimum of errors. I then moved on to longer wear times.

Quote Originally Posted by gumby39 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm about to head out to college in Orlando. I think I've found someone who can both attach and style. Now, I'm looking for the kind of system I want. I've decided I'm choosing between North West and Top Lace.

It seems a Swiss lace will be my best bet. I'm looking for a system that is both durable, and not noticeable if someone were to run their fingers through my hair or at the least, is hard to detect by touch. I've already decided too that I won't have an exposed hairline hairstyle. Now, regarding Swiss lace systems, would Top Lace's Super Fine Swiss system be a good choice? I like the idea behind it's fine, a Swiss system which is durable, and it sounds like hair salon it would be a solid choice for someone who wants the benefits of a UTS's undetectability by touch. I haven't found much info on that specific system other than the YouTube channel MyHairExpereince, but it seems like a good choice from what I have been able to see and read.

I'm also open to suggestions. A little NSFW, but I plan to be sexually active while at school, so hair touching and light pulling is a bit of a big deal for us. I feel like I can avoid the hair pulling, but asking someone to stop running their fingers through your hair at the moment would be kind of weird in my opinion.

Again, I'm open to suggestions on any system from North West and Top Lace. I'm just trying to find a system that will let me enjoy college and look good doing it without worrying about my hair looking bad.

Thanks!
    LOL ya stopping mid way to say "hey... can you not pull my hair" will make you sound terrible lol

I`ve never heard of this company

Quote Originally Posted by Garrybad View Post
    I`ve never heard of this company
    This is also the first time I see these company names. How can they be useful for students? I have tested it from my own experience and I can assure you that you will get more benefit from https://order.studentshare.org/essay-writer All schoolchildren face difficulties in doing homework, and these guys will help you to cope with these difficulties with ease.

Default colllege life important

College is not just about learning, but also about social life. But we shouldn't forget about studying, that's what helped with it assignment writing service. really recomended it.

The role of nurses in healthcare is essential and multifaceted. Nurses are the backbone of the healthcare system, providing a critical link between patients, physicians, and other healthcare professionals. They serve as patient advocates, helping to ensure that the best care is provided and that their patients’ needs are met. NurseValley

Thanks for highlighting the problem

helping college student is a brilliant idea https://www.deckbuilderssf.com/