Does Anybody Use CBD Oil for their hair loss? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Does Anybody Use CBD Oil for their hair loss?

HI Group, we have been working with a formula that contains the non psychoactive compound known as CBD. Obviously this compund has shown to be useful in many areas of medicine, including seizure control and wasting diseases. Just curious, and you can pm me if you prefer, but have you tried any such products on your hair loss, either applied to the scalp or taken orally. I'm excited about its potential. Thank you all for your time.

Inactive

I'm not aware of any clinical studies that have shown a correlation between CBD oil and reversing MPB. CBD has many health benefits, but playing a role in curing/reversing MPB doesn't seem to be one of its super powers.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

I really do not know if CBD oil can actually help you with hair growth but it might help with anxiety and depression because of hair loss

I mean I have tried many things throughout the years and it just never popped up as a treatment option. I personally have been using CBD-infussed products to help me with my chronic pain problems though because I did not want to get hooked on pain pills. I have tried different options for my pain problem and one of the things that actually helped me and still helps are CBD edibles. I have tried different brands throughout the years but I do have a personal favorite right now. You guys can check it here: KoalityMedicinals.com. I like them because the prices are good and shipping is fast. I have been taking CBD edibles for many years now and honestly that never helped me with my hair loss. I wish it did though ahah.

Quote Originally Posted by hairlossjedi View Post
    HI Group, we have been working with a formula that contains the non psychoactive compound known as CBD. Obviously this compund has shown to be useful in many areas of medicine, including seizure control and wasting diseases. Just curious, and you can pm me if you prefer, but have you tried any such products on your hair loss, either applied to the scalp or taken orally. I'm excited about its potential. Thank you all for your time.
    No, I did not take this medicine in order to increase hair or strengthen the scalp, I only used it as a sleeping pill and analgesic. I had such a situation in my life that after the operation I had a very bad headache for several days, it was unbearably painful, I didn't know what to do because the drugs didn't help and because of this I was very irritable, everything infuriated me, even snapped at people, I'm very ashamed of it. And my friend advised me to try this miracle SBD oil, as he told me you should drink just a couple of drops and you will immediately feel the effect and I will forget about the nerves and pain, it will help you fall asleep like a baby, he said. Well, I tried, and what I had to do, as a result, it helped me a lot, I thanked him

Wow, I have always thought that marihuana cannot help you in that. Although, I remember that my grandma used to say that when my grandpa was younger and has hair, he used some oil produced from marijuana to prevent hair loss and the point is that my grandpa has hair for a fair amount of time. After reading this, I am considering go and check for a place like mail order weed. I have noticed that they also have this oil, interesting. I wonder if there is also a specific effect from this, I would like a small trip from it lol!

Well, guys! A very helpful discussion is going on related to hair loss. For the six months, I am also struggling with a weak immune system in this pandemic time. But from the core of my heart, I want to give a big thanks to the https://sandayv.com website that provided me amazing organic cbd gummies to boost my immune system. They are shipping pure and top-quality products in a very short time.

Inactive

Thanks for sharing about CBD Oil for hair loss. This discussion really helped us to gather information. I am so much glad to visit the page. https://www.cbdcoupons.com I comprehend this is perhaps the standard piece of data for me.