Help needed - Any benefit of taking oral minoxidil/finasteride with hair system on?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • isthiswhatitis17
    • Apr 2018

Help needed - Any benefit of taking oral minoxidil/finasteride with hair system on?

I am a 25 yr old with diffuse thinning with a family history of baldness reaching Norwood 6. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3842.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	486918Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3818.jpg
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	486919Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4168.jpg
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	486920Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4172.jpg
Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	486921

I have started minoxidil and finasteride about 2 months ago and that has definitely slowed my hair loss progression to a great extent. However, I still see the pattern of an eventual Norwood 6 coming through.

I am quite tempted to try a hair system because I have a lot of social events coming up at the end of the year, and in my present state, I hate being in pictures due to my receding hairline.

My question is - with a hair system on, could I continue to take minoxidil and finasteride orally? I assume they will continue to work to strengthen my original hair and halt further hair loss progression so that maybe one day (at the end of these social events) I could remove the system and get a hair transplant.

I couldn't find any information on this online so I thought I'd post this here - hoping to get some help/feedback. Thank you in advance for your time.
  • ccml
    • Jan 2019

I like this approach. I feel it should work.
    Not that wearing a hair piece will damage your hair follicles, or will it? I think that's the main issue. I'd love to know more about this topic.

Comment

• Kissh
      • Mar 2019

Hope this helps https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ng-hair-system

Comment

Working...