Dr Geza Sikos - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr Geza Sikos

Default Dr Geza Sikos

Im a 27 year old male nw 5 from the uk looking for a hair transplant surgeon I was wondering if anyone had any information or was a previous patient with Dr sikos in hungary He is a iahrs surgeon and seems really Reasonable with his price.
    Thank You

Arrow

Dear mclean,

Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum.

alright cheers mate. I did find it weird a dr on the iahrs with cheap prices in comparision to alot of others doesn't seem to have any reviews.
    thank you
    Calum

Doctor Representative

My problem with foreign countries and their docs is: what? you gonna fly back every consult or issue that comes up? The Surgeon needs to see YOU not pics, I agree with who is doing it, but techs today are sometimes more savvy than docs. Cheaper prices doesnt mean a bad transplant. Id caution you also if things go horribly wrong, seeking a judgement in Hungary may be legally tough...There are some great docs all over the free world doing HT. I always ask myself, if something goes wrong, do I want to be far from home or in my comfort zone?

Im not planning on going with him mate its a consideration at this point. Your right in the fact that if something went wrong it would likely be even worse in a foregin country but the whole point of this site and posts is to help people find surgeons where the chances of things going horriblry wrong for patients is alot less.
    I couldnt get a hair transplant in the uk it would cost to much and its possible to go to a foreign clinic which is cheaper and better than the vast majority of clinics in the uk. its a risk having the surgery done full stop no matter what country its in youve just got to find a good surgeon.