Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wyc
    • May 2018

Advice on hairline

Hi, my name is John. I have just now discovered this forum and am happy to know that there is a community devoted to discussing hair loss, and exchanging opinions and advice.

I am 27 years old and have family history of MPB (maternal grandfather started balding at 30, father at 40). I have only recently started paying attention to my own hairline and am unsure as to whether I am developing a mature hairline or if it is going beyond that. I have always had a natural parting running across the left side of my scalp and a widow's peak (which produces a shallow bat signal on my forehead ); this makes it only more difficult to discern. I also don't have any older photos of my hairline to compare, as I have always worn my hair medium-long, thus occluding my hairline. I would love to know what you guys think.
    Thanks a lot!

ps I have already posted this thread once, but it didn't appear; if it does and there are 2 versions of it, I apologize.
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

It looks like a maturing hairline but keep pictures and compare in 6 months to a year.

Comment

• hairlossjedi
      • May 2018

Perfectly normal the pics I have seen, normal hair line recession, plenty of baby hair in frontal hairline, I agree take pics but mild at best.

Comment

• Wyc
        • May 2018

Thanks for the replies guys; I appreciate it!

Comment

Working...