+ Reply to Thread

Default Am I balding? 24/M

Hey guys,

Over the last year I have started to notice my temple hairline is higher than usual. Am I balding?

However, I don't think I want to take finasteride due to the sides just yet. Other than minioxidil, are there any more natural methods that has worked for any of you?

To be honest I am okay with my hairline being like this now I just don't want it to recede further.

Thanks for reading!

https://imgur.com/a/Kg6qnTP

Hi Yikes, yes, we are having good results from CBD shampoos. We are finding that its vitamin profile is beneficial to hair, has beneficial fatty acids, may improve blood flow to the scalp tissue, and may even help with re growth. This is NOT the drugstore hemp oil shampoo. We formulate our own in combination with chemists, physicians and experts on CBD, including current Stanford Research Institute findings, clinical studies being conducted now and anecdotal comments from our users. That being said, there are many good quality lotions and shampoos on the market, n ot just from us, just avoid the drugstore CBD products.....

bump

Ha, I think washing your hair with CBD oil will help you in this situation, it's better to consult a doctor, he probably knows what to do. Hair loss is a completely normal process of the human body, until it turns into a pathology. If the growth function is disrupted, both partial and complete loss of curls can occur. A possible cause is usually heredity, bad habits, or disruptions in the normal functioning of the body. This shampoo may have slightly different properties that may be beneficial. It's easy to find CBD oil today. You can find much more at https://www.cbdoilking.co.uk/shop/cbd-oil-uk and I hope that you will solve this problem!