Threaded View

Question Going back on finasteride in order to titrate off, 1 week after stopping cold turkey

Hello all, I am new here. I’m 22, and have been taking finasteride 1mg daily for about 18 months.. seems like a mistake for me. I lost morning wood, spiked anxiety/blood pressure, and my erections now only get to 60% what they used to be. Not to mention some testicular and penis shrinkage. I also didn’t really grow my hairline back. So, I’ve decided to stop taking finasteride and stopped cold turkey 7 days ago. However, I realized that the best and safest way to return to normal levels of DHT without “shocking” my systems to death would be to titrate off. Today, I picked up my finasteride again, and took 0.25 mg and plan on taking that dose for another 2-3 weeks, then moving to 0.125 for another 2-3 weeks, then half of that, then just taking the smallest dose every 3-4 days for another 2 weeks until I can smoothly transition back to normal levels without damaging my systems. My question is - am I good to start up with 0.25mg for titration purposes after 1 week off cold turkey? Or have I already “shocked” my system with a large influx of DHT by now? Any help is greatly appreciated, buzz cuts 4 life