+ Reply to Thread

Default Unsure of which treatment instead of Belgravia's 10% Minoxidil

Hey

I have been giving Belgravia hair clinic a ridiculous amount of money every 3 months for its 10% minoxidil cream. I also take Finasteride tablets which I buy online.

I have been on the cream for about a year and noticed great results which is fantastic but I'm keen to find something else to use instead that won't cost me so much money.

I have read about normal 5% minoxidil such as rogain or lipogaine which are miles.cheaper. what would happen if I switched to these instead?
    I'm scared that if I drop down from 10% to 5% I might lose some of my progress.

What if I used 5% plus Azelaic acid cream aswell?

Any advice would be appreciated!

My advice would be - if something is working for you don't risk it.

It's so hard to actually find a routine that works that if you have found something giving you solid results, id stick with it. I too went to the belgravia centre once upon time, I never bought anything from them due to the price so I know where you're coming from, but is money worth losing your hair?

... well, yes, if it's millions, but not if it means you probably save about £60

You can get the 10 percent minoxidil online for cheap instead of getting ripped off by then assholes. There are companies that make 10 percent for decades

Quote Originally Posted by Alex5 View Post
    Hey

I have been giving Belgravia hair clinic a ridiculous amount of money every 3 months for its 10% minoxidil cream. I also take Finasteride tablets which I buy online.

I have been on the cream for about a year and noticed great results which is fantastic but I'm keen to find something else to use instead that won't cost me so much money.

I have read about normal 5% minoxidil such as rogain or lipogaine which are miles.cheaper. what would happen if I switched to these instead?
    I'm scared that if I drop down from 10% to 5% I might lose some of my progress.

What if I used 5% plus Azelaic acid cream aswell?

Any advice would be appreciated!
    Try M i n o x i d a l Max .com (I can't type the whole word here, because it won't post it for me). I can't get them because I live in the U.S.

I've heard they are very good though.

It doesn't matter where you live I get brand name 10 ℅ delivered to me in Chicago from overseas. They also have the mor f with propecia and minoxidil mix together.

I have had good luck and cheaper prices with some distributors of those products from overseas. Canada has meds on line too. Its not illegal to ship non schedule meds into the US in personal amounts. I like the Max as well, good advice you got there.

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Try M i n o x i d a l Max .com (I can't type the whole word here, because it won't post it for me). I can't get them because I live in the U.S.

I've heard they are very good though.
    this site is weird. if you click products you dont find the minoxidil. i have no idea where it is. i know they have reviews on it but its not in the product section

Quote Originally Posted by Geo88 View Post
    It doesn't matter where you live I get brand name 10 ℅ delivered to me in Chicago from overseas. They also have the mor f with propecia and minoxidil mix together.
    Really? I never get it. I live on the East Coast. Every time I ordered it, it never ships to my house. For that
    reason I think customs always gets it.

If customs intercepts a package they have to notify you and give you a chance to pick up your package. If you never got a notice it wasn't customs. I have had customs seize controlled substances and they always notify you. Napsgear will reship your item if customs seizes your shit