+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by mille79 View Post
    Hi,

I started propecia 9 months ago and of course the dreaded shed started. Everybody said, it is a good sign, it means that the drug works (haha I wonder were everyone got this information from ).

So now 9 months later my hair is so much thinner compared to when I started (thinner overall on the scalp AND hairs are thinner). I mean my hairloss started 5 years ago and it has been a very slow process. This past months has been worse than the first 5 years.

Everyone says again yeah but those hair were going anyways. How come everyone starts propecia exactly when the hairloss accelerates (because this is the explaination for everyone that get the shed) and that stronger hair will come back.

Ha what a full of crap. The hair I have lost for the last 9 months will never come back. If they do that will mean I will have a hell alot of regrowth which is highly impossible.

Still 9 months after I started this drug everytime I run my hands through my hair in the sink I see at least 30-40 hairs. This is excluding the normal shedding of 100-150 hairs a day.

So how do I go about to sue this company and at least keep my dignity because this can't just be normal. My hair is gone and I will never get it back

M
    Mille, did you ever continued propecia?