+ Reply to Thread

Default My hair loss experience and results of treatment

Hi guys,
    Im not going to pretend to be a hair loss expert here but thought i would share my experience.... I started thinning at about 18, i am guessing like most of you guys it effected my confidence a huge amount, i tried to cover it up with many different hair styles etc and i guess i was in denial about what was happening.At first i got away with it as it was only the front but over time i started thinning out on the crown area. I decided to try and solve the issue with different products and considered a hair transplant. After a lot of research i decided to give Regaine foam a try. At first i think i was expecting a miracle and to wake up with a full head of hair and was unsurprisingly disappointed . However over time i did start to notice re growth ( around 2-3 months). I progressed further and began to use it along side biotin supplements and alpecin shampoo. Im not going to make "bold" statements and say my hair is how it was before i began to loose it but what i will say is, i definitely have gained a thicker head of hair to when i began treatment, i have regained some confidence and would say the results are continuing to improve slowly but surely. I have not experienced any side effects other than a slightly itchy scalp when i first began the foam.Ive added some links to the products i used, i felt it was a bit costly at first but when you consider the cost of a hair transplant and the confidence boost it is well worth it in my opinion. I will upload some images or my results shortly to see what you guys think. Thanks for your time and i hope i have at least helped some of you guys out...
    Regaine foam https://amzn.to/2KmXvEg
    Biotin https://amzn.to/2JzZ0O9
    Alpecin shampo https://amzn.to/2FnJzq0