Back again! You guys need to watch this video.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diffuseloser
    • Sep 2014

Back again! You guys need to watch this video.

Hey guys. Ain't been on in a long time. Came across this video that I think you all need to watch in it's entirety if you haven't already!

Hope you're all doing well. Thanks guys.
  • diffuseloser
    • Sep 2014

The truth is, you shouldn't put so much faith in these doctors and scientists. They don't have our best interests at heart. There are other ways to solve problems. You don't have to prostrate yourself at the feet of these white coats and "experts". Do your own research. Try new things that don't involve medication. Do you really think they'd even tell us if they found a cure? No way! There's no money in that. It's just a business, an industry to them. To think that one time I was gonna pay thousands for a hair transplant that wouldn't have even worked. Finasteride doesn't fix anything either or we wouldn't be in here talking about this. Why don't y'all try that protocol and fix the problem at it's root? What do you have to lose? Certainly not more hair.

Comment

• NoHair20
      • Jun 2018

Originally posted by diffuseloser
      The truth is, you shouldn't put so much faith in these doctors and scientists. They don't have our best interests at heart. There are other ways to solve problems. You don't have to prostrate yourself at the feet of these white coats and "experts". Do your own research. Try new things that don't involve medication. Do you really think they'd even tell us if they found a cure? No way! There's no money in that. It's just a business, an industry to them. To think that one time I was gonna pay thousands for a hair transplant that wouldn't have even worked. Finasteride doesn't fix anything either or we wouldn't be in here talking about this. Why don't y'all try that protocol and fix the problem at it's root? What do you have to lose? Certainly not more hair.
      Did you really tried it? Or is it a scan?

Comment

Working...