X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike93
    • Feb 2012

Advice needed / my journey

Been on fin for the past 5 / 6 years

Defintely experienced sides - watery and clumpy semen but I didn't really care at the time

I used it to hold off going bald to early - mentally I wasn't ready.

I have safely come off fin and proberly haven't used it for about a month or so..

My initial regime was cutting 1mg into 4 until about 8 months ago I changed to generic proscar because of the cost - 1mg went up in price dramatically.

I found it hard to accurately cute the 5mg.

Over the years I have changed a lot - much healthier and health conscious and felt that fin wasn't good to use for a long period of time and my seman was bugging me out a bit. Also it really effected my body hair / facial hair - haven't grown much as a result of lowered DHT I believe.

Anyway luckily I have managed to come off ok and haven't had some of the bad experiences that I have read online.

I haven't been keeping up with the industry / progress at all because fin was working well

What would you recommend I do if I wanted to preserve what I had without going onto fin?

My thoughts are Regenepure shampoo or nizoral and some minoxidl

Is there much hope for a better cure in the future? How long are we talking lol

cheers all
  • robincurtz
    • Jan 2015

If u stopped taking Finasteride... u will loose ur hair very fast.

Comment

Working...