• Show
Clear All
  • Geo88
    • Mar 2018

How is that working out for you

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
      • Apr 2016

I almost want to begin taking only .5mg everyday but i'm already stuck on taking two everyday. my head still feels terrible

Comment

• Geo88
        • Mar 2018

Do u get better results with 1 mg over .5 ?? Are they giving you head fog , it sounds like you are not liking them

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
          • Apr 2016

No side effects at all. and it doesnt seem like i am getting better results no

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
            • Apr 2016

Also is there a website I can get Dutasteride that is made in the United States with no perscription. just like the napsgear website, I just want the same stuff I'm getting in my current Dutasteride from CVS

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
              • Apr 2016

I spent $200 on a 30 day batch of avodart like a week ago

Comment

• Geo88
                • Mar 2018

You got ripped off. paying that much for a drug a monkey can make is insane. you can get avodart brand for cheaper from lots of places. I have been getting it for years..at least it works great, that should help with the cost

Comment

• Geo88
                  • Mar 2018

never pay more then 50 for avodart month supply. unless you are taking more then .5mg a day

Comment

• CurlyBlonde
                    • Apr 2016

reading earlier posts on this thread made it sound like getting these drugs off the internet is a sketchy way to do it. someone was saying that certain companies are cutting corners making the drugs cheaper and shouldnt be trusted, I do not have the time to research all of these companies... The only way I know im getting the stuff that has semi been working for me is getting it from the CVS. what else was i suppose to do

Comment

Working...