+ Reply to Thread

Default Any suggestions opinions

Very worried about my hair . Idk what to do. Somedays it doesn't look that bad. I'm letting it grow thinking maybe that won't be a bad look. But I know I'm losing hair and receding pretty bad. Shit sucks. I'm 27. I've been trying the castor oil with rosemary oil and using thickening shampoo. Not really sure if its helping . thank you for you input!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20180402_085930.jpg

Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	56597   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180415_205505.jpg

Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	56598   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180413_115541.jpg

Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	56599   Click image for larger version

Name:	20180401_170246.jpg

Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	56600  

I would get on propecia or generic finasteride for sure to stop any further recession and possibly regrow some that you lost. Stop from losing anymore and you’ll be in good shape. The pic where it looks like you have full head of hair is that recent as well ?

This isn't even bad at all. I wouldn't even look at you and think anything of your hair. You just need a haircut and some style.

Yes it is recent but I spend like 20 to 25 minutes getting it to look like that. Then I had some asshole at the poker table the other day say my hair looks like a toupee but he was bald so I guess he was just an asshole. Or maybe he was being truthful Idk. But I heard there are some serious side effects that can go along with those treatments! Have you had any personal experience with those products ??

If I were to get a buzz cut though I'm sure I would look bald

Thanks hova I appreciate that! But I feel like if I got a buzz cut I would basically be bald. I've become really self conscious and on top of that some ass hole said I looked like i had a toupee on the other day lol. Maybe your right though thank you for you input

There is nothing wrong with your hair in my opinion as well I just recommend propecia if you notice any signs of thinking but your golden.

Quote Originally Posted by hova82 View Post
    This isn't even bad at all. I wouldn't even look at you and think anything of your hair. You just need a haircut and some style.
    Regardless of your hair, someone will always rip a joke at you. There is a guy at work I make fun of sometimes who has perfect hair, and that's the joke. It only cuts deep to you because you feel you have some hair issues. Go to your doctor and get Propecia (Finasteride) and take a 1/4 tablet daily. Get on this and do not come off of it. There are side effects for every single drug out there but that doesn't mean you will experience any of these. I don't and have been on it for 5 years. My biggest regret is I didn't start taking Finasteride 10 years ago when my girlfriend (Nurse) told me to. My initial thoughts are you will keep all the hair you have and in 8 years consider tightening it up a bit. So, you’ve got time!!

I say this to so many young men and I will say it to you: Get a nice haircut, get some style going (clothes that you love, etc), get to that gym and eat right. Not into that? get into it... Being physical and living a healthy life can help with those internal feelings. My hair bothers me also dude, I get it. However, when I am at the beach and feel really great my hair isn't as much of a big deal at all. My point here is you can control some things in your life/body and some you cannot. Take control of the easy things and get some help for the rest like your hair. Get on Propecia (finasteride) and go for a hair consultation with a great doctor. Most importantly here, all of us understand your worry and at the end of the day we are here to help and support you. There are some great people on this site that helped me through my process.

Hi! Don't be worry now. Your hair is powerful, so, please, call to your doctor, listen to him and do the things he advise you.