+ Reply to Thread

Question Dr Shuja Chaudhry info?

Hi guys,

I've recently been researching about hair transplants and have just had 2 separate consultations both quoting me for 2000 grafts.
    One with https://hair-transplant-clinics.co.uk/ quoting me £3500 for 2000 grafts with Dr Shuja Chaudhry, which I thought was amazing considering its a UK based clinic!
    The other was with Dr. Ilker from www.gethair.com which is a Turkey based clinic which has a London based office, I was quoted £2700 but would rather stay in the UK if possible.

Now I understand neither of these Doctors are members of IAHRS and I've read good reviews about Dr.Ilker but would rather stay in the UK.

My only worry is I cant find much info at all on Dr Shuja Chaudhry.. now it is a Harley Street operating clinic so it can't be a bad clinic surely? But the price just seems to good to be true?

Does anyone have any info on Dr Shuja Chaudhry and https://hair-transplant-clinics.co.uk that may help me decide!

Thank you very much, im Nick btw!

Hi Nick, I had been researching similarly and found the pricing to be too competitive... I hadnt researched enough but felt comfortable that it was Harley Street..... I did some check and he is GMC registered but looks fairly young.... based on the reviews i thought he would be a seasoned surgeon... if you get more info please let me know.

Thank you
    ZSH

3 of my mates have had procedures with Dr Shuja through Harley Street. They’ve got nothing but extreemly positive things to say about the company and Dr Shuja! One of them had a really poor job done by a much more expensive Clinic and had to get the work re done by Harley Street with Dr Shuja and is so pleased with the result it got him out of depression! If it’s anything like my friends say I’d definately reccomend these guys and I’d totally consider them myself. P.s regarding pricing - there’s loads of Clinics which literally want to make huge mark ups which I think is just down to greed, Harley Street health is competitive and that’s a good thing and I think should be seen as a positive

Also mate, not saying turkey is a bad place for HT but yea I’d definately stay in the UK and go with a gmc registered doctor and a Clinic which is CQC registered and dr Shuja and Harley Street have both.

Thank you Jerry1986. Did your mates get it in the clinic in Maida Vale or in Essex ? I was just having a look at the clinic in Essex and it looks a bit dated in a tired building.I just want to be sure which facility would be better if i decide to get it done in ?
    Thank you

I believe they all had theirs in Essex. There was no complaint, only issue one of them said was after the operation he had quite a bit of swelling at the forehead which took about a week to go down. Everything else was top noch!

Avoid at all cost the UK clinic where dr shuja works as despite the impressive website presented by harley street healthcare it's actually nothing more than a converted flat above a co-op which you won't find out about until you've paid all your money and it's too late

The harley street address is just an empty rented office. The actual "clinic" is a converted flat above a co-op!!! Type the address "208 Hutton road Shenfield Brentwood Essex" into street view and see for yourself.