+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hey, Angelacl! A strict diet never does well for anyone, so you better try some other diets like calorie deficit or the keto diet!

Hello, DominicRutherford! Hmm... maybe you are right. I know a woman who is very strict to herself and she loses weight very very hard.. My friend, on the other hand is so skinny! Though some years ago she's been bigger than me now.. She also told me about this keto diet that you mentioned but she told me to check out this first كيتوني to know at least what I am going to deal with.. Anyway, I do not plan to stop once I start! I am trying to change my thoughts on beginning a fitness lifestyle. I can imagine that, so wish me luck!

You know, in such situations you should definitely consult your doctor because it could be created of various causes. That's why we all should be careful in what programs we trust. When my friend wanted to lose weight, she found an online program that gave her a diet menu and fitness program. She didn't lose weight, she got sick after using their supplements. After one year, she tried with https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/, and happily, she was very satisfied. They helped her losing weight, and she became a different person, psychically and mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Demaly View Post
    You know, in such situations you should definitely consult your doctor because it could be created of various causes. That's why we all should be careful in what programs we trust. When my friend wanted to lose weight, she found an online program that gave her a diet menu and fitness program. She didn't lose weight, she got sick after using their supplements. After one year, she tried with https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/, and happily, she was very satisfied. They helped her losing weight, and she became a different person, psychically and mentally.
    Can you give some more information about this program?

I believe that baldness in men depends only on heredity. If your father and your grandfather were bald, you would be like that, and I think it's just a coincidence. Diet cannot affect hair loss. On the contrary, it can only improve the quality of hair. However, as I was always advised by my weight loss doctors from this medical center https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/, every six months, you need to check your thyroid gland and take tests for some hormones, maybe you have a malfunction in the hormonal system, and this has had an impact on hair loss. Well, these are just assumptions, my friend. I advise you to just go to the doctor about this.

Yes, I've heard about that. It can happen for a variety of reasons. I know my aunt lost her hair because her metabolism was too high. It's quite strange, but it's a fact. That's what the doctor said. I am also overweight and have wanted to get rid of it for a long time, but no diet has helped me for a very long time. I even bought myself a new smart scale on vont.com, thinking that my old one was broken, but no. The results were still the same. But on more extreme workouts like my aunt, I do not dare. Still, I care about my hair, and the other consequences of such workouts can not be called nice. If anyone knows what to do, then please advise me.

Hey! Balding may be due to stress and change of food habits that means lack of proteins most probably, especially for men. As a women, I can suggest you to eat protein foods and use simple medicines for immediate weight loss as I did earlier. For weight loss, I usually recommends you to take Provigil 200mg, weekly once is enough. I don't tell you to use more medicines first because you need to adjust slowly so take it wisely.

Coming to hair loss, there are some medicines available online, you can check it out. For hair loss, you may try some home tips by yourself like drinking more coconut water, drinking water, regular head baths, use shampoos paraben free, try soap nuts once in a month, don't eat foods that produce more body heat, try to be stress free.

Use medicines and do all these things may be helpful to you for sure! Will send you more tips just comment below. Thanks!

why does my hair grow so slow? It could be because they aren't getting enough vitamins. You might think that your diet is varied enough to keep you from getting too few vitamins. A small lack of something can cause hair growth to slow down. It's not obvious that vitamins are very important to how your body works. A lot of people are not getting enough to eat. Most likely, you don't get enough vitamins because you don't eat enough healthy food. This can happen if you don't get enough vitamin supplements in your food.