X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hairlost29
    • Mar 2018

HELP HELP - Advice Needed

Hello,
    I'm 34 now. My current crown and vertex part is shown in the pics attached. I have been using minoxidle 5% since 6 years to maintain my hair (crown and vertex). It was much thicker when I started using minoxidle however as aging my current hair is thinning.

What can I do to get my hair thicker. Are there any chances that I can grow thick hair?
    Please advice the options. I'm so depressed.
    Attached Files
  • mrclean
    • Jan 2017

Next step would be to add propecia.

Comment

• hairlost29
      • Mar 2018

Originally posted by mrclean
      Next step would be to add propecia.
      Thanks for your advice. I'm I candidate for hair transplant now or do I need to wait few more years until I lost my hair? Are there any other medicines apart from using propecia and rogaine?

Comment

• mrclean
        • Jan 2017

The ideal situation would be that propecia stops any further hair loss and a hair transplant fills in the area that is thin. I don't know of anything other than propecia and advodart that work. Most clinics would want you on propecia to maintain what you have as long as possible after a transplant.

Replicel may be out at the end of this year in Japan which could add about 15 to 20 percent more volume to a persons hair so try to hold out a little longer to see if that becomes available but in the mean time get on propecia.

Comment

Working...