X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hyperwave
    • May 2017

Please help in choosing Surgeon for repair

Hi guys,

I need your thoughts on an FUT surgeon that specializes in repairs. Im currently talking to Drs: H&W, Cooley, Rahal and William Lindsey.

Any comments on the above choices on who's better in terms of surgical repairs and FUT

Thanks
  • Sean
    • Jan 2011

Dr Wong and Dr Lindsey have done shown couple of great repairs on impacted/heavily impacted scalps.

From what Ive heard, very ethical too.

Comment

• ejj
      • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Hyperwave
      Hi guys,

I need your thoughts on an FUT surgeon that specializes in repairs. Im currently talking to Drs: H&W, Cooley, Rahal and William Lindsey.

Any comments on the above choices on who's better in terms of surgical repairs and FUT

Thanks

Have you any pictures you can put up? I think you will get more advice and information if you can do so.
      Without pictures to go off, I would suggest that you do not rush into anything as you do not want to make things worse.
      Why are you restricting yourself to fut only ?

All the best man
      ej

Comment

• bullitnut
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Hyperwave
        Hi guys,

I need your thoughts on an FUT surgeon that specializes in repairs.
        Thanks
        In my opinion the most experienced repair surgeon and without doubt one of the very best surgeons in the world is Dr Ron Shapiro. He is an expert in both routine and complicated repairs and has transformed the lifes of so many people who have been butchered by unscrupulous clinics.

The guys a magician, i know from first hand experience and i will be forever grateful for the way he turned my hideous Norton transplant into a thing of the past and gave me back my confidence and my quality of life.

Good luck with whoever you go with pal but SMG have to be in the list your considering imo.

best wishes BN
        all opinions expressed are my own based solely on my own experiences and knowledge, i do not work for any clinic/doctor. 2 bad UK ht's and 1 world class ht with SMG.
        my blog www.hairlosstips.co.uk

Comment

Working...