+ Reply to Thread

Default New Revita Packaging, NO KETOCONAZOLE!

I have been a customer with DS labs Revita shampoo for years. Recently they had a short stock on shampoo as they changed their packaging but the ingredients remained the same, although bigger bottles! According to their website!

I received my new packaged Revita shampoo and they have removed Ketoconazole! So much for the ingredients remaining the same!

This is a heads up anyone using Revita, consider an alternative For Ketoconazole.

Thanks for the heads up. That company has been doing shady things the last year from what I see. So keto isn't even listed on the entire list of ingredients? I almost bought their shampoo now that it's back in stock.

Also, what is ur opinion of topical spiro for hairline. Thinking of having it compounder at a pharmacy.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. That company has been doing shady things the last year from what I see. So keto isn't even listed on the entire list of ingredients? I almost bought their shampoo now that it's back in stock.

Also, what is ur opinion of topical spiro for hairline. Thinking of having it compounder at a pharmacy.
    Thanks
    Hey John it is a big shame as the U.K. use to sell Ketaconazole over the shelf now they are providing it over the counter. DS labs emailed me back stating this was the reason it has been removed for EU clients!

In regards to Spiro I have read mixed views, everyone is different so that would souly depend how you respond. I have always been a fan of topical Finesteride due to the fact it reduces scalp DHT by 97%. As mentioned in all my posts it all depends on how you respond, as currently we do not have a cure.

The unveiling of the New Revita Packaging marks a significant milestone in the brand's journey towards innovation and sustainability. With a sleek and modern design, the new packaging reflects Revita's commitment to delivering high-quality products in an eco-friendly manner. One notable feature of the packaging is the incorporation of custom packaging sleeves, offering both aesthetic appeal and practical functionality. These sleeves not only serve as a protective layer but also provide ample space for branding and product information. For businesses seeking to enhance their brand presence, the question of how to get Custom packaging sleeves, how to get custom packaging sleeves in an affordable price becomes paramount. Revita addresses this concern by offering cost-effective solutions without compromising on quality, ensuring that businesses of all sizes can access custom packaging that aligns with their brand identity and budgetary constraints.