X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • whippino
    • Mar 2018

Finasteride side effects true or exaggerated

Hello guy,

the more I read around the web and the more I get confused.

If this finasteride will destroy your sexual life, how is still around from 90's?

I read some horror stories and at the same time I read andrologist saying that 99% is fear factor and psychological

shall I start taking or not?

thanks
  • Ahab
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by whippino
    Hello guy,

the more I read around the web and the more I get confused.

If this finasteride will destroy your sexual life, how is still around from 90's?

I read some horror stories and at the same time I read andrologist saying that 99% is fear factor and psychological

shall I start taking or not?

thanks
    I have all the side effects to some degree or other. But I'd still rather have whatever hair I can no matter what.

Comment

• Picksixx
      • Mar 2018

How long taking?

Originally posted by Ahab
      I have all the side effects to some degree or other. But I'd still rather have whatever hair I can no matter what.
      How long have you been taking and what kind of benefits to hair? Big time front regrowth? I been on 10 days libido started higher then ever. Read horror stories and 2 days of “ed” so I believe it psychological. Worst case gotta be growth hormone or estrodial blocker, something to offset it

Comment

• bluewater
        • Nov 2010

All true for me. In the beginning, I thought I'd rather have hair, but the benefits were short-lived compared to the side effects.

Comment

Working...