+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Default On-going

Quote Originally Posted by Saw View Post
    Hi Jaz

It's still on-going. I attended Shawbrooks Dr (he came across fair) but Shawbrook have made an offer on the back of the report. They want to pay me back around 2k but i would still need to pay up the rest. This is based on the number of successful folicles implanted. They are doing this with everyone and hoping they accept the offer. I rejected

FO are therefore still investigating. Jones and Whyte haven't responded for a few weeks but i believe cases have started and they are going with those from the beginning.

How are you getting on?
    Much like you, with the solicitor. I will take this all the way via JW sols. No offer yet, but then SB know my position, I will not accept an offer. Re FO, interesting, what have they said prior to the investigation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    Much like you, with the solicitor. I will take this all the way via JW sols. No offer yet, but then SB know my position, I will not accept an offer. Re FO, interesting, what have they said prior to the investigation?
    When i spoke to JW they said they would be seeking a full refund and damages. But because my op was near the end when ksl closed, there are lots before me. Happy to wait.

Not had any procedure to fix yet.... have you considered going anywhere?

FO were more sitting back observing what Shawbrook were telling me and looking for updates. They haven't really made their move yet. I'm hoping they pick up the pace in the next month or so. Shawbrook have been very quiet and only sent me an offer as the FO heard i had not received any info since my Dr appointment.

No, whole experience would make me think twice no matter the outcome. Then again, never say never. Happy to stick with Sols, they will come through, it will just take time. What were the FO thoughts on the Bank's offer? The Bank appear to continue to assume/hope Ksl clients will just go away for personal or financial reasons (my thoughts)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaz View Post
    No, whole experience would make me think twice no matter the outcome. Then again, never say never. Happy to stick with Sols, they will come through, it will just take time. What were the FO thoughts on the Bank's offer? The Bank appear to continue to assume/hope Ksl clients will just go away for personal or financial reasons (my thoughts)?
    They didnt make comment. All they asked for me to donwas tell them if i was accepting it or not. They haven't finished the case so they won't comment until the end.

Thanks Saw, keep me posted on your progress, I will let you know of any developments at my end.
    cheers

Default On-going

Hey Saw, did you never receive an offer or are you still progressing via Ombudsman or Solicitor?