Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dst
    • Aug 2019

Originally posted by dst
    Unfortunately I had a very similar experience in 2018. It's a shame there isn't much visibility on this forum, perhaps because of the acronym BHT...

The reviews they show on their site do not match up with other sites. They embed https://www.reviews.io/ reviews which look very different to https://www.trustpilot.com/.
    On closer inspection from the besthairturkey.com Trustpilot page, it actually links you to:

Which seems completely unrelated and more sketchy.

Comment

• Oyster
      • Jan 2012

So much false information given..
      Trichologists are hair doctors.. Trained by ISHRS doctors..
      Proof, proof, proof.. Please always ask them to prove it.
      It is the easiest thing to claim that. Ask them which school is s/he from, diploma number, which ISHRS surgeons trained him/her etc.

I guarantee you, 90% of the clinics will stop replying you. And this is a good thing to eliminate the scams.
      Don't spend your money to get scammed.

Don't want to spend too much time on research? Then check ISHRS, ABHRS, IAHRS websites to find the real hair surgeons with real qualifications, not bogus ones.

Comment

• bohoseu
        • Jul 2020

Firstly you can use this link:

I found it for Turkey, this website help to which man/woman is Doctor or not!
        Because of lots of technician doing that.
        And if it is true they have to share social media photos/videos with doctor-patients.
        You can ask to him and check twice. If they are not true their social media photos not have their doctors.
        I hope this will work all of patients.

Comment

• esthetic
          • Feb 2021

chirurgie esthétique turquie
          prix chirurgie esthétique turquie
          facette veneer turquie

Comment

• esthetic
            • Feb 2021

chirurgie esthetique turquie

prix sleeve turquie
            prix hollywood smile turquie
            penoplastie turquie prix

Comment

• esthetic
              • Feb 2021

Séjour esthétique

La liposuccion complète prix ou des traitements comme le new fill injection sont tous proposés en tant que
              chirurgie esthetique turquie pas cher dans le cadre d'un séjour médical tout compris.

Comment

• United21
                • May 2021

This is a really good video Joe. Thanks

Comment

• alperen
                  • Oct 2021

Hello there,

We are here as Smile Hair Clinic for gentlemen who are considering a hair transplant in Turkey. If you want, we can make an offer.

Comment

• London34
                    • Nov 2021

I have my rhinoplasty surgery done with Dr. Suleyman TAS in Istanbul, Turkey and very happy about it. Now, I want to get hair transplantation in Turkey. Where do you recommend? I have several places in my mind. Regards.

Comment

• esthetichair
                      • Dec 2021

If you want to have a hair transplant in Turkey you can ask us anything you can think of. As Esthetic Hair Turkey family, we continue to grow. We also have branches in Mexico and Brazil. If you have questions about a hair transplant in Brazil or Mexico, we can help you.

Comment

• esthetichair
                        • Dec 2021

You can contact us for hair transplant, plastic surgery and dental treatments.

Comment

• mfatihbahcecioglu
                          • Dec 2021

With the depreciation of the Turkish lira, hair transplantation is now much cheaper in turkey. You can have your hair transplant done by doctors in Turkey for both cheaper and better quality. If you want to get an offer about doctors in Turkey, please contact me. mfatihbahcecioglu@gmail.com

Comment

• Temnatse
                            • Jan 2022

To perform a hair transplant, your doctor will first perform a surgical stripping procedure. The
                            surgeon will then remove a strip of skin from the back of your head, about six to ten inches long.
                            He will then stitch the scalp together, and the skin will cover the strip immediately. The
                            surgeon's team will then separate the skin into 500 to 2,000 tiny grafts, each containing a single
                            hair. The number of grafts used depends on the size of the area and the quality of the donor
                            hair.
                            The surgeon will then apply a semi-permeable dressing to the recipient area. The incisions will
                            heal naturally, and the donor area is protected from sunlight. The patient may shampoo a few
                            days after surgery, but it is important to avoid shampooing for a couple of days to prevent
                            infection. After two to three days, the patient can return home. The incision marks will usually
                            heal naturally. During the first few weeks, a little redness may be present, but it will disappear
                            after a week.

Comment

• joeblack
                              • Jul 2022

Comment on the Clinic in Turkey. How? (Estenbul Health)

Hello, does anyone go to the hair transplant clinic with the website below? can you comment? Thanks for your support

Comment

• Dodoo
                                • Feb 2022

I m a bit scare about mega sessions

Comment

Working...