+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by norwoodthree View Post
    Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu
    No grafts mentioned: €5000, i.e. $6,250 at the current fx rate. No package deal so you're not getting a hotel or anything else. Third most expensive offer thus far. (I know people here had bad experiences):
    I haven't seen any bad experiences (in this forum at least). He is also one of my options, so it would be really helpful to see if he's got any bad reviews.

Thanks.

Doc Gülten Unveren is also very good, she has done over 300 procedures and 8 years of total experience in her field. Honestly would recommend you to check her out.

Hello Mr Joe

Pls I need your advice about a good doctors or clinics in Turkey with reasonable cost , if you know just let me know cause I'm confused and concerned too much about choosing right doc.

some suggested to me :Ali Emre Karadeniz ,
    EMRAH CINIK
    Musbeh Arslan .

I have had 2 HT done by Dr. Emrah Cinik. I am very happy with the results and very satisfied with his services.

Quote Originally Posted by ozkan View Post
    I have had 2 HT done by Dr. Emrah Cinik. I am very happy with the results and very satisfied with his services.
    can you show us your results ?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Khalil View Post
    can you show us your results ?!
    Hi Mohammed, sure I will write my review as soon as I find some time and share the link here.

Hi Mohammed, sure I will write my review as soon as I find some time and share the link here.
    pls If you can Hurry up cause Im in hurry due to date of my vacation i wanna choose as soon as possible

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Khalil View Post
    pls If you can Hurry up cause Im in hurry due to date of my vacation i wanna choose as soon as possible
    Check then my review in real self : https://www.realself.com/review/ista...fts-head-chest

Check then my review in real self : https://www.realself.com/review/ista...fts-head-chest
    btw, This is my personal experience and opinions. I cannot say that he is the best; but that I am very much happy with my results. Cinik's attitude is quite professional to me.

Default The BHT Clinic - The other side of a coin

As I was browsing through all the positive comments on BHT Clinic, I was persuaded that this is the right place for me. That wasn't the case and hence my reflection aims to set the record straight for all those still fighting to accept the new reality of their very own appearance.
    My experience with BHT Clinic was overly terrible and I couldn't be more disappointed, to put it mildly! In terms of my personal comfort as a patient, the very same experience was as poor as it gets. I was forced to invest about 2h in looking for the driver who was supposed to be holding an orange poster with my name on it. Not only it wasn't orange but it was rather attached to a metal fence at the level of people’s feet where can’t be possibly seen. It was after midnight and my behavior apparently incited the police to approach me with a number of questions on suspicion for planning an outrage of some kind. I attempted to contact Emre but the late hours perhaps constitute a reasonable cause for not answering. Early on the next day, I was instructed to take the taxi that was allegedly waiting for me in front of the hotel at right about noon time. it soon became as clear as day that the driver didn't know where to drive to. As he didn't happen to have any command on English language whatsoever, he dialed a friend of his and unsolicitedly let me handle the talking. None of us, the driver and I, knew the final destination that we were supposed to go to. Luckily, there was a guy ahead waving at us. The examination of my hair took about 5 minutes to complete. No technique was involved to estimate the number of grafts I have in my donor area or the density that they should stick to when implanting back the grafts to my recipient area. Even more shocking was that my guide, the only other English speaker, wasn't aware of the arrangement made with Emre in terms of the graft number to be implanted or the price negotiated. The same person spent about 20 minutes convincing me to pay an additional fee for PRP treatment. I had to turn him down several times before he actually accepted my stand on the matter. I felt suppressed to a great extent which further led to my embarrassment and uneasiness because I wasn't able to afford it. Two people had been taking turns to work on me. I would classify their attitude as highly unprofessional and disrespectful as they obviously perceived laughing and talking loudly at my ears for most of the time to be appropriate demeanor. On the top of all, I was supposed to get 10 EUR back in Turkish lira later on but this didn't happen. I swallowed all of it hoping that eventually the bright sight will appear, i.e. the result will be satisfactory. Moreover, I wasn't given the “special cap” so I had to remind my guide of it twice. Imagine the additional discomfort that I was about to experience if I had to travel back home with all eyes staring at me. Since a year passed away, I can affirmatively state that the result is awful and the regrowth rate is next to nothing. Roughly 4000 grafts went down the drain. They did offer me a revision surgery but I rather insisted on being refunded as I didn't gain what I paid for. On the stipulation that this was my second surgery overall, I have not enough grafts left to address my hair loss problem in its entirety. Hence, a revision surgery that may prove to be as unsuccessful as the first one, will not stand as relevant or make it up for the wasted grafts and overall treatment I had to endure. I will never be able to fix my hair problem and to my request they reacted by ignoring me altogether.
    By and large, everything felt organized at the last instant possible and to all those wishing to not go through the same path - pass up BHT Clinic and keep doing your research!