+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by norwoodthree View Post
    @JoeTillman - so I just finished your video. You mention Dr. Sikos Geza in Budapest and I checked him out:

https://www.shklinika.hu/hair-transplant-costs.html

Great offer in terms of price ESPECIALLY if he's using a microscope. What are your thoughts on him and his clinic?
    I have no opinion on him or his clinic. I've met him, he seems like a nice guy, and his website has some nice results, but that's it. I've not investigated him further, or his clinic, for a real in depth analysis.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Quote Originally Posted by JoeTillman View Post
    I have no opinion on him or his clinic. I've met him, he seems like a nice guy, and his website has some nice results, but that's it. I've not investigated him further, or his clinic, for a real in depth analysis.
    Well, you met him and you didn't break his legs, so that's a good sign! ;-)

Thanks for your insights Joe - I learned a lot. Keep up the good work.

Hey, check up my result from the clinic in turkey, I am surprised they are not mentioned so much but they did the best work
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ult?highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by garrycage View Post
    Hey, check up my result from the clinic in turkey, I am surprised they are not mentioned so much but they did the best work
    https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ult?highlight=
    Okay thanks, responded to you there.

Hey, according to your photos you don't need FUE, it may damage the hair that remains. There is a technique done with Choi pen, my friend had similar case to yours so he did it in the same clinic I did (you can find my thread) in Turkey, with even cheaper price than you listed. So If Im not mistaken this technique leaves you hair follicles undamaged with less scars and needs no shaving

Hey, according to your photos you don't need FUE, it may damage the hair that remains. There is a technique done with Choi pen, my friend had similar case to yours so he did it in the same clinic I did (you can find my thread) in Turkey, with even cheaper price than you listed. So If Im not mistaken this technique leaves you hair follicles undamaged with less scars and needs no shaving
    Hey Garry - thanks for your thoughts. Now I know nothing about Choi Implanter Pens and IMO I shouldn't really be the one having to care as I would probably get lost in trying to get too deep about surgical instruments. In the end it is the doctor's job to choose the proper implantation technique. Clearly a good doctor would choose the most effective and least disruptive technique at his/her disposal.

For the record: Although price is obviously a factor it is not the ultimate one. The video that Joe Tillman posted in the previous page really sort of opened my eyes, which is why I am currently considering a practitioner in Hungary as opposed to the ones in Turkey.

Quote Originally Posted by norwoodthree View Post
    Hey Garry - thanks for your thoughts. Now I know nothing about Choi Implanter Pens and IMO I shouldn't really be the one having to care as I would probably get lost in trying to get too deep about surgical instruments. In the end it is the doctor's job to choose the proper implantation technique. Clearly a good doctor would choose the most effective and least disruptive technique at his/her disposal.

For the record: Although price is obviously a factor it is not the ultimate one. The video that Joe Tillman posted in the previous page really sort of opened my eyes, which is why I am currently considering a practitioner in Hungary as opposed to the ones in Turkey.
    Thanks, of course it is your decision man, I couldn't watch the video and have no idea about it, wondering what made you certainly decide for hungary option. as i checked the website above just consultation costs money,whereas you can be examined and even advised for free in the clinic i mentioned in turkey, so just write them in whatsap if u want +905423371865 they may change your mind who knows

Thanks, of course it is your decision man, I couldn't watch the video and have no idea about it, wondering what made you certainly decide for hungary option. as i checked the website above just consultation costs money,whereas you can be examined and even advised for free in the clinic i mentioned in turkey, so just write them in whatsap if u want +905423371865 they may change your mind who knows
    Sorry mate but that jus sounds like a sales pitch to me. You haven't provided any details as to why I should choose this clinic. No pictures, no background, no history, no nothing. I can get that type of pitch just by googling doctos in Turkey. So thanks but no thanks.

sad to realize that people take simple help/advise as a sale pitch. ok its your choice

Default Hair transplant turkey

I had my transplant done in turkey, and can say it was one of the best decisions of my life. Looking in the mirror and smiling at your hairline is priceless. I wear my hair shorter than yours, so I know how hard it is to find FUE transplant pictures of men with cropped hair styles. There are no visible scars, and the transplant looks naturally when cut short. We have similar a balding pattern. My hair loss is from the front temple area as well. The clinic put in 1300 grafts to fill in temple area and make my hairline even in the front. The clinic I went to charges per procedure not grafts. So getting 1300 or 5000 grafts is the same price. I believe it came out to $2300, with hotel, breakfast and meds included. I’m sure I was like most of you, I kept dragging my feet for a couple years going through periods of intense research on transplants, then months of not thinking about it. My advice to you would be to book it now. If you don’t have the $$, then put it on a credit card haha. It’s a life changing procedure and there is considerable recovery time. Takes about 8-10 months to get full results maybe a little longer. So as of this posting, you’re looking at early 2019 before your transplant fills in and you see results.
    Another thing, I wouldn’t recommend going to a clinic where the dr preforms the trasplant himself. Extracting the hair follicles is a very low skill job, but very labor intensive especially with larger transplants. So ask yourself, would you rather have 2 thirty year old technicians that all they do in life is extract hair folicals, do this very easy but labor intensive job simultaneously, or an old frumpy entitled dr that pulled up to work in his S-class Mercedes? I’ll take the two young techs any day of the week. I have full confidence that if they gave me the extracting tool and a hour or two of practice, I’d be efficient at extracting follicles myself, just trying to get my point across that it’s not rocket science, manicuresist and hair stylist require more skill than extracting hair follicles. There are two parts of the procedure that I would say requires medical experience and/or artistry, first is the person that gives you injections to numb your head, then the person that puts the holes in your head where the follicals will be placed. So don’t pay a dr double the amount to do half the work at a lower quality than these techs can do. Any questions feel free to ask.