+ Reply to Thread

Thread: here it goes

Talking here it goes

hey all! I have a hair transplant FUT scheduled with Dr. Matt Huebner from Natural Transplants in Ft. Lauderdale in just a few weeks.. First I was wondering if there is anyone else on this site that has any experience with Dr. Huebner or natural transplants and second a little back story on my situation..
    I'm currently 46 years old and classified by him as a nw 4 going on 5... Though there is a significant run of MPB in my family, I started life with a thick head of hair and never worried about it.. (even though both my brothers went bald in their twenties).. However, that all changed after my divorce in my mid thirties and by the time I was 40, I had lost over 80% of the hair on top.. ive been thinking about a hair transplant for several years now and decided that Fut was better than fue for me due to the level of hair loss now!

I had surgery about 18 months back with Dr.Huebner and I would say do your research. Don't go into this thinking this is just a simple procedure and your going to get all this "Hair" he speaks of. This is real surgery and you will get dis figured if your not careful. When he comes to this type of surgery you really got to look into doctors of have produced a consistent body of work for many years, experience is very important. Not trying to bring him down as a surgeon he might do a great job on you but if I were you I would think very hard hard about this. I'm currently looking for a repair procedure to fix the unnatural low density result I got from there. Be careful, Do your research, and just look at the results themselves from any doctor. Results do the talking.

wow, thanks for the reply and your honest opinion!! The craziest thing is I just cancelled my surgery with him today (it was scheduled for the end of the week and luckily they let me out of it) and I didn't see your post until just now!! Ive decided to go to with dr. Baubac Hiyatdavoudi, which will end up being fue instead of fut but that's not why I changed my mind.. There were certain things I was noticing after watching some of their videos (natural transplants) videos.. I literally coudnt put my finger on it right away but one of the things is exactly what you described above... The hairlines seemed unusually low and the density (or lack there of) of the multi follicular grafts MFU's were baffling to me.. also there seems to be a one size fits all approach and every surgery on top looked the same, regardless of the level of hair loss pertaining to each particular cliente(like the existing hair just doesn't matter in his approach) Even my fifteen old daughter who watched one for me said, "why did they go right over where he already had hair" And the transitioning from single hairs up front towards the back seemed non existent (just a row of singles to multiple follicular units).. They tried to talk me out of changing my mind but I'm glad I did and your reply just confirms my suspicions as they claim they've never had an unhappy hair transplant client..

But I believe the reason that no one will leave a negative review is because Matt is such a cool guy and its just easier to tell yourself that it wasn't his fault, that sometimes things just don't go right and you chalk it up to that... Personally, with his larger than life persona, i think he will tire of doing hair transplants and end up with his own show like the one he was on with Dr. Oz.

Default about Natural Transplant

Natural Transplants was the first company besides BOSLEY that I reached out too about hair restoration because I heard about them on the Dr. Oz show. So, I assumed NT was my golden ticket to hair. After seeing NT’s youtube result videos I was SOLD and got a hold of Jerry from NT. He scheduled me a consultation with Dr. Seigel on the WhatsApp and he said I would need the HUE Plus procedure for what I wanted and quoted me 12k. I did some more research and saw Great Transplants did pretty good work too and it reminded me of NT’s work. Come to find out Dr. Huebner used to work for Dr. Bret Bolton aka Great Transplants. So, you can kind of see where Dr. Huebner gets his technique, but apparently Matt left due to Bolton going nuts for a brief period of time and Huebner started NT. I came across Joe Tillman’s youtube videos shortly after that which made be rethink everything. Tillman recommended some local doctors around me which I like better, but I’m still contemplating what I want to do.

Yeah man I agree, I'm glad you did your research and were able to make a wise decision. It Seems to me like the people who are constantly on youtube pushing their shit out there are usually the ones you have to look out for and See/Talk to the actual patients for yourself. Hope your procedure goes good with Dr. Baubac he seems to be getting pretty good results with FUE.

Are you looking for a surgeon in Florida?

I'm currently having unnatural low density from Dr. Hubner surgery as well. Do you have any suggestion ? Did you manage finding a fix ?

Quote Originally Posted by mia9494 View Post
    Yeah man I agree, I'm glad you did your research and were able to make a wise decision. It Seems to me like the people who are constantly on youtube pushing their shit out there are usually the ones you have to look out for and See/Talk to the actual patients for yourself. Hope your procedure goes good with Dr. Baubac he seems to be getting pretty good results with FUE.
    yeah, totally agree