Introducing New Hair Transplant Technology - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon Sanusi Umar, MD's Avatar

film Introducing New Hair Transplant Technology

We would like to introduce a new, intelligent hair transplant system. Rather than simply describe the details, I have provided a surgical demonstration below, where you can see the smartness of the FUE tools for yourself. Without further ado:

In subsequent weeks we will be posting a series of videos demonstrating how these intelligent tools can be used on virtually any donor area.

If you would like to see results of hair transplant surgeries using these tools, click here.
    Dr. Sanusi Umar, MD
    Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
    View my IAHRS Profile

Quote Originally Posted by Sanusi Umar, MD View Post
    We would like to introduce a new, intelligent hair transplant system. Rather than simply describe the details, I have provided a surgical demonstration below, where you can see the smartness of the FUE tools for yourself. Without further ado:

In subsequent weeks we will be posting a series of videos demonstrating how these intelligent tools can be used on virtually any donor area.

If you would like to see results of hair transplant surgeries using these tools, click here.
    What kind of stupid animation is that? The tool is extracting the hair follicle, then putting right back in the same hole again???

Hello Ahab, the animation which I believe you are referring to is intended to help visualize how the Intelligent Punch pushes away attachments and gently pulls the graft away from surrounding tissue. This makes it easier to collect the grafts after they have been scored. If the graft were to come out with the punch, that would create what is known as impaction.
    Dr. Sanusi Umar, MD
    View my IAHRS Profile

I figured that out after watching the whole video. Once I saw you pulling the grafts out, I realized that what your device was doing was freeing the grafts from surrounding tissue without actually extracting them, and that the extraction stage comes later and by hand.

Your device looks good.

Are you sucking the follicle out of the skin or are you first injecting fluid or air around the follicle to separate the follicle from the surrounding tissue and/or to weaken the follicle's connection to surrounding tissue, and then sucking the follicle up to achieve complete separation?

Cool demo Dr. Umar. Does the tool use suction to help the grafts lift up or is there fluid pushed into the punched area of skin. Either way, are these actions safe towards the fragile grafts? Would the suction create extra traction?

Hello Ahab, there is no suction involved. The Dr.UGraft System delivers fluid continuously to nourish and sustain the grafts. The Intelligent Punch (Dr.UPunch i) exerts a gentle pulling force via its patented and patent-pending graft grip, pull, score, and release mechanism in order to cut around it. The fluid system helps in this process by creating a water seal between the graft and surrounding tissue during scoring-- again, without the use of suction. This is a whole new concept and the reason that Dr.UGraft is delivering unprecedented yields in FUE and BHT.
    Dr. Sanusi Umar, MD
    View my IAHRS Profile

Hi John, thank you for your comment. The Dr.UGraft System does not use suction. Rather, the grafts are gently pulled via a patented and patent-pending graft grip, pull, score, and release mechanism via the unique design of the Intelligent Punch (Dr.UPunch i). The hybrid cutting action of the Intelligent Punch's flared tip cuts away from the graft, while the integrated system also delivers fluid in the opposite direction to nourish and sustain the graft. You can read more about this process here.
    Dr. Sanusi Umar, MD
    View my IAHRS Profile

This is not possible at all. What kind of video is this? I want to read more about this. This is possible or not.