+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

I'm glad you didn't feel any pain... that's a relief!!
    Pearl sounds like a very good idea when travelling alone, but 775$ is expensive! But I guess once you do something like this, you better do everything right no matter what the cost.

Anyway, how are you doing now? Back to work and everything? I hope everything is healing well... Do you like feel more comfortable in your skin?? Like when you wear your hair in a bun or a ponytail or something...
    Oh also, do you think it's possible to have this procedure without it afterwards being obvious to people? Have people said something about it eventhough you hadn't told them (yet)? I really want to have this procedure, but I really don't want anyone (besides a few) to know!! But I'm affaird it might be obvious, eventhough I want to lower my hairline less than an inch (which seems little right, but makes such a big freaking difference!!!).

You said you didn't really wash your hair which I can totally understand haha, seems scary to me as well to have to do that after a procedure like this! But what about possible infections? Are you able to keep your head clean enough without being able to wash and comb it properly? It's just another one of the horror scenes in my head where the antibiotics aren't enough and an infection occurs leaving a big rotting wound on my head...
    Do you have to keep the incision site moist with antibiotic ointment or something or do you have to keep it dry at all times?

Thanks again for answering my questions, you're a big help.
    Again I hope your healing up good and that your forehead (and nose) may do us proud!!!! hahahahaha

Default Hairline lowering

Does anyone know much about Dr. Aharonoov performing the Hairline Lowering procedure?

Hi, I'm curious to know how your procedure came out. Did you go through with it? I'm asking because I'm considering having the same procedure done, but not sure what doctor to use.