X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

British Men Don’t Have A “Stiff Upper Lip” When It Comes To Hair Loss

Spencer Kobren and Spencer(Spex)Stevenson speak with a UK caller who admits that experiencing the early onset of male pattern baldness absolutely traumatized him. Sadly, for many men in the UK the concept of opening up […]

More...
  • Spex
    Dr Representative
    • Nov 2008

Look forward to other segments with this caller as he was very interesting to talk to.

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• mynameisrich
      • May 2013

Do these UK shows get uploaded to Youtube anymore? I always watch the American ones on there, havent really seen anything UK in over a year...

Comment

• Spex
        Dr Representative
        • Nov 2008

Hi Rich,

We’ve had a break from the U.K. show as Spencer and I have both been busy with our own stuff and with the time difference thrown in it can make coordinating things tricky however we’ve recently spoken and plans are in place to restart the show up on a regular basis shortly.

Watch this space

Regards
        Spex
        S
        Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• mynameisrich
          • May 2013

Awesome! Cheers Spencer, Hope all is well with you

Comment

• thumbnail457
            • Nov 2023

Our Online Thumbnail Checker Tool is your secret weapon for YouTube success, whether you're an established YouTuber or just getting started. Investigate it right away to grow your channel to new heights! With the help of our YouTube Thumbnail Checker tool.

Comment

Working...