Stem Cell Treatment - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Stem Cell Treatment

I have been hearing about amazing recoveries from the likes of back issues using stem cells in places like Panama.

Is there any progress on stem cell treatment for hair growth?

Stem cells in Panama is a scam. Nothing for hairloss as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by mrclean View Post
    Stem cells in Panama is a scam. Nothing for hairloss as far as I know.

For god's sake, no one on here go to Panama for any experimental treatments!

I've heard that stem cell therapy helps to stimulate the new cells growth and worth trying it, BUT!!

PLEASE READ IT BEFORE UNDERGOING ANY PROCEDURE!!!

Many stem cell clinics in the USA are charlatans and can seriously damage your health.

The chief scientific officer at one of the most famous stem cell clinic, the US Stem Cell Clinic, doesn't have any degree in medicine and cell biology. Dr Kristin Comella is a virutal PhD. I was literally shocked.

She touts that she was voted #1 on The Academy of Regenerative Practices list of top 10 Stem Cell Innovators. The clinic and Kristin Comella claim to treat such conditions as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, brain trauma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), whereas their chief scientific officer is a doctor who went to a medical school in a mini-mall!

Recently she received her “PhD” from a virtual non-accredited university based overseas. Is nothing sacred anymore??

They charge $5-15,000 per procedure. I'm sorry but online diploma is below my expectations for any procedure, especially for the one that costs so much and can actually left me blinded.

On the Internet you can find many articles with other shocking facts about this clinic. How three women lost their sight after the procedures at US Stem Cell Clinic.

The worst part is if you type into Google “Kristin Comella” you’ll see only ‘clean’ results. Like she is a lamblike person.

But if you type ‘Kristin Comella patient blinded’ you will see the real face of that clinic and its chief scientific officer.

Be very selective when choosing the place where you are about to spend your money and receive any medical assistance. Always ask whether the doctor is MD (medical doctor) or DC (Doctor of Chiropractic), where he or she received the degree and other questions which will help you to conclude that the clinic and the doctors are trustworthy. Don't be complacent about stuff like this.

Good luck and take care

Great advice. Due diligence is the name of the game for considering hair transplant surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey3011 View Post
    I've heard that stem cell therapy helps to stimulate the new cells growth and worth trying it, BUT!!

PLEASE READ IT BEFORE UNDERGOING ANY PROCEDURE!!!

Many stem cell clinics in the USA are charlatans and can seriously damage your health.

The chief scientific officer at one of the most famous stem cell clinic, the US Stem Cell Clinic, doesn't have any degree in medicine and cell biology. Dr Kristin Comella is a virutal PhD. I was literally shocked.

She touts that she was voted #1 on The Academy of Regenerative Practices list of top 10 Stem Cell Innovators. The clinic and Kristin Comella claim to treat such conditions as diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, brain trauma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), whereas their chief scientific officer is a doctor who went to a medical school in a mini-mall!

Recently she received her “PhD” from a virtual non-accredited university based overseas. Is nothing sacred anymore??

They charge $5-15,000 per procedure. I'm sorry but online diploma is below my expectations for any procedure, especially for the one that costs so much and can actually left me blinded.

On the Internet you can find many articles with other shocking facts about this clinic. How three women lost their sight after the procedures at US Stem Cell Clinic.

The worst part is if you type into Google “Kristin Comella” you’ll see only ‘clean’ results. Like she is a lamblike person.

But if you type ‘Kristin Comella patient blinded’ you will see the real face of that clinic and its chief scientific officer.

Be very selective when choosing the place where you are about to spend your money and receive any medical assistance. Always ask whether the doctor is MD (medical doctor) or DC (Doctor of Chiropractic), where he or she received the degree and other questions which will help you to conclude that the clinic and the doctors are trustworthy. Don't be complacent about stuff like this.

Good luck and take care
    "Chief Scientific Officer"?

Has anyone considered stem cells treatment as a hair restoration procedure? I was recommended a few clinics, but there is one where you can get a no-cost consultation.
    They have a procedure called Ngraft, I wonder if anyone has tried something of this kind.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnyPeterson View Post
    Has anyone considered stem cells treatment as a hair restoration procedure? I was recommended a few clinics, but there is one where you can get a no-cost consultation.
    They have a procedure called Ngraft, I wonder if anyone has tried something of this kind.
    I've started Ngraft procedure only 2 weeks ago and I don't see results for now. But doctors say that will be able to see and compare the progress (we're taking pictures) in a month

I've been reading about Comella just now as well. I am going to a doctor in a month for stem cell therapy for multiple concussions. He is a DO from an actual American medical school.

One thing that concerned me was the fact that they were both attendees at the 2017 conference American Academy of Regenerative Practices, not to be confused with the American Academy of Regenerative Medicine. Here is a video of her basically laughing off being sued by the FDA after several of her patients went blind and she got sued. "There is no FDA jail."

https://www.facebook.com/USStemCellI...7378236870835/

Here's an article with a popup video that shows her refusing to answer questions after several women went blind.

https://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/06/1...m-cell-clinic/

They also refused to let FDA inspectors in to the clinic at one point and the inspectors had also found evidence of non-sterile practices.

https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsr.../ucm573431.htm

The problem I am having is that she and the Dr. I am planning to see for treatment both attended the American Academy of Regenerative Practices' 2017 conference. This is not to be confused with the more legitimate-seeming American Academy of Regenerative Medicine. The video above is from the 2018 conference.

I think a good idea for you will be to go to visit a chiropractor. I am have found a good doctor which helped me and now the pain seems to go away. Our health is the most important thing, I had a car accident last year and after it I have started to have back pain and other problems with my health. A lot of people in such situations are starting to do not pay attention and try to live the life as usual but is not possible. I am very happy cause now I am feeling very good.