+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

If your back and sides are still "bouncy and thick" it would be a shame to cut it all off, in order to wear a wig. Wigs are usually attached with clips, and don't fit like a good hair system (which is also custom". Bespoke is a fancy work for ****ING EXPENSIVE!

With a good hair system, you will only be required to shave off the thinning areas, but keep as much of your own hair, as possible. They can also work with your temples, etc. Since you probably don't need gray, you have more flexibility with length, also. That "bespoke wig" won't last you forever, and you will need to get a new one, probably every year. For 3-4 thousand quid, you can probably get 3-4 hair systems.

There is no way to private message, but you can send me mail at baldbearded@gmail.com. I am using a company called OneHead Hair replacement. They have locations in Canada, Europe and I believe, also in London. They do most of their consultation via phone and skpye, etc.

https://oneheadhair.com

What I love about them is the amount of time they are willing to invest with you before you even commit to anything.

I, personally LOVE long hair, and I think it would be a shame for you to cut your hair... if you don't have to.

Here is another forum you might want to check out:

https://www.*****************/intera...es-for-men.13/

Best!

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    If your back and sides are still "bouncy and thick" it would be a shame to cut it all off, in order to wear a wig. Wigs are usually attached with clips, and don't fit like a good hair system (which is also custom". Bespoke is a fancy work for ****ING EXPENSIVE!

With a good hair system, you will only be required to shave off the thinning areas, but keep as much of your own hair, as possible. They can also work with your temples, etc. Since you probably don't need gray, you have more flexibility with length, also. That "bespoke wig" won't last you forever, and you will need to get a new one, probably every year. For 3-4 thousand quid, you can probably get 3-4 hair systems.

There is no way to private message, but you can send me mail at baldbearded@gmail.com. I am using a company called OneHead Hair replacement. They have locations in Canada, Europe and I believe, also in London. They do most of their consultation via phone and skpye, etc.

https://oneheadhair.com

What I love about them is the amount of time they are willing to invest with you before you even commit to anything.

I, personally LOVE long hair, and I think it would be a shame for you to cut your hair... if you don't have to.

Here is another forum you might want to check out:

https://www.*****************/intera...es-for-men.13/

Best!
    Thanks for the info, looking at OneHead now. Have you already got your system from them? The place I've been looking at has a really good rep, but yeah definately geared towards people who have money to burn.

You're right though man, it would be a shame to cut it all off and I really don't want to. I love it too, even the pain in the ass parts like the maintenance.

The 2nd link didn't work (I wonder if there's a forum policy re linking to other forums?) but I'll drop you an email so you can email me the link if that's cool.

Cheers

I emailed you, privately.

One thing to keep in mind, while you are going through this... there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve your hair, and your looks.