Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • adzelg
    • Jan 2018

Am I thinning please help I’m curious to know

I just got a buzz cut yesterday like a number 3/4 and I’ve always had these kind of marks on my head whenever I get a buzz cut but I’m curious what you guys think and this was taken with flash I naturally have thin/fine curly hair so yeah idk if that helps but here’s the top of my head and crown please be honest with me what do you think And also to add if I tilt my phone right or left I see the lines on the sides when using flash too
    Attached Files
  • mattj
    Doctor Representative
    • Oct 2009

It does look like you have what is commonly called a diffuse pattern. It definitely looks like male pattern balding. The flash probably makes it look worse than it is.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• adzelg
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by mattj
      It does look like you have what is commonly called a diffuse pattern. It definitely looks like male pattern balding. The flash probably makes it look worse than it is.
      I checked old pictures of me when I was around 11-14 and had the same exact lines on my head and I found some models with my exact hair type with the same lines in their hair after it was buzzed to my level

Comment

• BaldBearded
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by adzelg
        I checked old pictures of me when I was around 11-14 and had the same exact lines on my head and I found some models with my exact hair type with the same lines in their hair after it was buzzed to my level
        In your other posts, you said your hair had always been thin, so I would expect that you would look like that after a buzz.

Comment

• mattj
          Doctor Representative
          • Oct 2009

The most important thing is that your hair hasn't changed.
          I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• pkipling
            Inactive
            • Sep 2014

I think the flash is really making this look a lot worse than it is. I bet if you took these same photos without flash it wouldn't look nearly as bad. And the fact that this hasn't changed over time is very encouraging.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

Working...