X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StressedJohn91
    • Jan 2018

Crown thinning?

Ey.... 17 year old hecc here....

Good news, I've gotten a bit more comfortable with my hair line since my last post.... thatnoonerepliedtoo ;-;

So, today, I decided to mess with my hair, ya know? Try to make it a bit floofier, a bit more exciting than normal straight hair.

So I slicked it back, thought I looked too much like Trump, and ruffled and brushed it.

The thing is, this big boi whorl became REALLY apparent, and while I have been a bit nervous before today, this encounter made me feel depressed enough to actually make a post!

Does this look bad to anyone else? Because it looks and feels bad to me....

I've started washing my hair everyday, again. After a month+ of it NOT stopping getting oily, and after spending that month looking back on the days before I cared about my hair at all and seeing how oily it was.... I decided that I had naturally oily hair, and that washing it every day wasn't going to harm me.

My diet is trash, my sugar intake is probably 70-100+ grams a day, I'm 6'0 and weigh 150 ish pounds, and I don't exercise. Also, I get 4ish hours of sleep a night.

That right there should probably be enough to convince me that all this is is a result of treating my body like crap, but I wanted some more opinions.

Thanks, all! I probably sounds like a dumb and lazy idiot in this, but I'm willing to try and save my hair through any method except going to a dermatologist/ taking medication for it. I'd rather shave it and rock a bald look than have to take a pill every day for the next thirty or forty years that just postpones the loss.

That being said, I'd rather fix my diet/ sleep than shave it all off, so.... yeah. Any advice would be great!
    Attached Files
  • BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Your terrible diet and lack of sleep is NOT going to make your hair situation any better, and a really bad way to start your life, and wreck your body. At your age, you need at least 8 hours a night.

As for your hair, get your self in better shape, and more sleep, and see how it goes. What does your hairline look like?

Comment

• StressedJohn91
      • Jan 2018

I have another post where it shows my hairline, and it's a "V" shape. Norwood 1.5 I think....

Hey..... I'm 17, and am very paranoid. My parents won't take me to anyone to get my hairline examined, and honestly, considering things I've done to my body in the past combined with the fact that a few uncles I have are bald makes me sure that I am experiencing baldness. I'm just so confused, though! Many different posts

I dunno if I made it look worse in those pectus than it actually looks, because looking at it right now, it's still a V, but not as bad.

Thanks for the reply, though, seriously! I guess this is the kick I need to finally start treating myself right....

Comment

• BaldBearded
        • Jan 2017

Really hard to tell. Come back in six months, with new pics. I don't see much of a "V".

Good luck

Comment

Working...