+ Reply to Thread

Arrow 8 - 18 months is an Important time frame

Hi Guys,

I speak to many guys from various Doc's about their concerns with growth and time scales.It's vital that guys embarking down the HT road understand that they are not going to get the full result from their HT until

16 / 18 months at least...

Nevermind 3/4 months..... which for some reason (on ei will never understand)seems to be the bench mark for the day they wake up and its all over. So many guys email me concerned that at 3/4months they have not seen any growth yet And that they think their HT has been a failure !

I think everyone needs to be made aware that even after a whole year there is still a great deal more in store, ie thickening and maturing and further development in general.

Many of us at the London Showcase only had this confirmed as we could all clearly see the big difference between the "Feller Twins" who are 4 months apart. Ian who was at 16 months post op (4 months ahead of Pete) Looked significantly thinker and fuller than Pete who is at the 12 month mark.

Months 8-18 are just as important in terms of growth, maturing, thickening as the first 8 months in my opinion. The success of your HT can only be determined after 18 months especially if you are a slow grower as well

Look at the progression of Ian who is now at 16 months post op :

Best Regards
    Spex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ian progress.JPG

Size:	75.1 KB
ID:	5090  
    Last edited by Spex; 06-08-2010 at 02:34 AM. Reason: Fun and games trying to uplaod picture
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

The last picture sucks. The lighting is completely different from the others.

I can make my hair look incredibly thick just with lighting alone, darker also.

It does look like Dr. Feller has created another miracle here, but the pictures aren't consistent. I don't like the lighting or close up in the last. I am assuming the patient took it by himself and wasn't at the clinic or whatever?

Anyway, great work. But the lighting and so on should be a lot more consistent to show of the good work Dr. Feller does.

The picture is not the best but still highlights the development. Regardless of this particular example - The purpose of the post as mentioned many times previously by numerous HT recipients is that the development and maturing of a HT takes a great deal of time and that from the months btw 8-18 the develoment can be significant so its important to understand the timeline involved.

Don't be too quick to assess the outcome of a HT at only 8 months
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Doctor Representative

Default Good Point

We often tell our patients not to judge results for at least a year, but they could continue to see further improvement up to a year and half. It's important that they understand this as part of their overall treatment plan.
    I am a representative for Paul J. McAndrews, M.D.
    My goal is to help answer questions about hair loss and hair restoration in an unbiased and informative manner. For more information on Dr. McAndrews, click here http://www.iahrs.org/DisplayProfile....%EA&sID=%B2%9A or http://www.hairgrowthdoctor.com/.