+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Hello Falcon, thanks for your suggestion. I'm an Atheist so I don't really believe in stuff like that (sadly or not). I've been looking for a decent psychologist these couple weeks. The thing about these meds is that they haven't been doing much for me, unfortunately. I've been really taking into consideration going for the hai system path and see if it bring back my happyness. I want to either go back to gym or play tenis once again, which has been kind of hard since I'll be working and studying starting next month.

We all can strive towards what ever goal we have in life, no matter what faith we have.

As men we are very hardwired to seek womens acceptance and we wish to please them.

Go to youtube and listen about Mgtow, the goal is not to hate woman, but to understand yourself and inclination.

It might help you more then you might think, but you have to listen to a few videos, maybe you can seach "sandman" as a starting point..

Tennis will not get you muscle but lifting weights can and I feel better when I lift.

As dumb as this is gonna sound (cause I'm in the same boat and told myself several times) the best thing to do is focus on other aspects of your being and accept the fact your losing your hair. You can cough up a small fortune and get a transplant and run the risk of not being happy with the results or you can try min/fin and fight for every last follicle. But more than likely they won't give you the full head of hair you dream of. My advice. Experiment with different cuts. Read that book you've been interested in. Lose that weight/gain that muscle mass, go on that trip. Enjoy. Your. Life. It is soooo much more than hair my friend. You've got this

I am so sorry to hear this.

Lightbulb Off topic but generally related

Don't take this the wrong way, but the 2021 Boulder King Soopers shooter was quite bald for age 21. Has anyone considered that as a factor in him cracking?

He'd apparently never had a girlfriend, and Timothy McVeigh was said to be in similar straits, except for hair loss. I bring this up because when people talk of suicide, it can carry the risk of others being taken out with them, especially with America's insane gun worship.

Knowing how to deal with depression is necessary to understand: it is an illness, and a doctor should treat it. At the first signs of fatigue, bad mood, which nothing can improve, you need to react to it and rest. It is best to take a vacation. A sanatorium, a vacation home, a vacation home away from everyone will help distract you. The thought that you have no one to replace you at work will never let go, and what about children, husbands, etc. You have to realize that saving the drowning people is their concern, so you have to fight for yourself, chase the thoughts away, go to your boss, explain yourself and leave. Not for a day or two, but for longer, as circumstances permit. There is always a way out, and you need to mobilize and find a solution to apply this fast-acting remedy

I'm starting to lose hair as well, and I feel like I'm not coping well with it at all. Any tips?/ Vunoo, in fact, there are lots of women who find bald men attractive. Hunny, when I met my husband, he was bald. I must say I never thought I would date a bald guy, but damn, his confidence just made me fall in love with him more. So, dear, I know that this can be very distressing and negatively affect your self-esteem at a young age, but please, make sure your mental health is okay. Try any of the apps from this article https://www.lamag.com/sponsored/best-online-therapy/. I used BetterHelp in the past, and it really did help. Also, don't forget that you're beautiful the way you are! Sending love!

don't even think about that! I am sure you are a strong personality and you will cope with all the problems

Reading all these comments and learning from it. Thank you for not hesitating to share your thoughts. e-bikes for kids

We must love ourselves and be able to cope with the worst adversities in our lives. Do not give up, this is only your life, and only you can change something. Perhaps https://studyhippo.com/essay-examples/adversity/ will help you because there are a large number of essays on adversity collected there. Surround yourself with only positive people and learn to think positively. You will definitely be healthy, but please do not forget about the importance of your mental health.