+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Lightbulb Off topic but generally related

Don't take this the wrong way, but the 2021 Boulder King Soopers shooter was quite bald for age 21. Has anyone considered that as a factor in him cracking?

He'd apparently never had a girlfriend, and Timothy McVeigh was said to be in similar straits, except for hair loss. I bring this up because when people talk of suicide, it can carry the risk of others being taken out with them, especially with America's insane gun worship.

Knowing how to deal with depression is necessary to understand: it is an illness, and a doctor should treat it. At the first signs of fatigue, bad mood, which nothing can improve, you need to react to it and rest. It is best to take a vacation. A sanatorium, a vacation home, a vacation home away from everyone will help distract you. The thought that you have no one to replace you at work will never let go, and what about children, husbands, etc. You have to realize that saving the drowning people is their concern, so you have to fight for yourself, chase the thoughts away, go to your boss, explain yourself and leave. Not for a day or two, but for longer, as circumstances permit. There is always a way out, and you need to mobilize and find a solution to apply this fast-acting remedy

I'm starting to lose hair as well, and I feel like I'm not coping well with it at all. Any tips?/ Vunoo, in fact, there are lots of women who find bald men attractive. Hunny, when I met my husband, he was bald. I must say I never thought I would date a bald guy, but damn, his confidence just made me fall in love with him more. So, dear, I know that this can be very distressing and negatively affect your self-esteem at a young age, but please, make sure your mental health is okay. Try any of the apps from this article https://www.lamag.com/sponsored/best-online-therapy/. I used BetterHelp in the past, and it really did help. Also, don't forget that you're beautiful the way you are! Sending love!