Your opinion please! :) :) Is it balding?receding??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelos13
    • Mar 2016

Your opinion please! :) :) Is it balding?receding??

Hello and thank you so much for your time

I would like to take your opinion about my hair. I have widow's peak when i was young. However i think i have already lost some hair from my temples.

I'm 24 to 25 years old

I took the first 5 photos today and the other 5 from 2 years ago

Please, express your opinion about my hair

Thank you so much again
    Attached Files
  • BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Given that you have a strong widow's peak and not a huge difference between the first and second set of pics, I would say, probably not.

Have you seen signs of hair fall? Shower, pillow, brushes? 100 hair per day is normal.

Comment

• angelos13
      • Mar 2016

Thank you for your time! I have widows peak when i was very young. In adittion, i see that i loose about 10 hair in the bed every morning. I don't see other fall! However, i see some minituarization hair on temples!

Originally posted by BaldBearded
      Given that you have a strong widow's peak and not a huge difference between the first and second set of pics, I would say, probably not.

Have you seen signs of hair fall? Shower, pillow, brushes? 100 hair per day is normal.

Comment

• mattj
        Doctor Representative
        • Oct 2009

Miniaturization would be a clear sign of progressive hairloss, but how fast it will progress is impossible to predict. You have a nice solid 'peak' and I don't see any difference between now and two years ago.
        I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

Working...