10 Hair Health Tips to Start 2018 Right - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation 10 Hair Health Tips to Start 2018 Right

10 Hair Health Tips to Start 2018 Right

Any bloke who worries about his hair will be less interested in New Years’ Resolutions and more concerned with how to hold on to the ever-more sparse thatch he’s dealing with. The thing is, those virtuous self-promises – work out more, eat better, cut back on beer – are completely within our control. Not so much our hair, however! All the “Happy New Year” wishes in the world won’t grant regrowth. But if you want to give your hair a fighting chance, I have some handy recommendations you can start following right now.

No. 1 Eating for good hair Hair, though technically dead tissue, depends on adequate nutrition to keep growing out of your scalp. Even its quality and volume benefit from what you put in your mouth.

• Protein – Know what hair’s made of? Protein! Therefore, replenishing your protein stores gives your body what it needs to build cells, including hair cells. Whether you get it from eggs, meat, lentils, beans, nuts or soy makes little difference. Just get into it.

• Omega 3 and 6 acids – The Omegas help with blood circulation and cell growth. Get your 3s from olive oil and oily fish like salmon, sardines and tuna and your 6s from vegetable oils, oats, hemp seeds and dairy foods.

• Iron, zinc and biotin – Deficiencies in either can cause or worsen hair loss. Zinc promotes cell reproduction and repairs damaged tissue, ferritin is a protein responsible for the storage of iron and biotin is a B vitamin necessary for cell growth. Eat your fill of lentils, whole grains, nuts, oysters, spinach and seaweed!

• Vitamins and minerals – Beyond muscle-building and staving off the common cold, these guys help your hair prospects no end.

- Walnuts are a powerhouse of B1, B6 and B9, vitamin E and biotin, not to mention magnesium and protein and all these elements nourish the scalp and fortify the hair cuticles.
    - Silica (needed for hair growth and hair strength) is found in oats, rice, cabbage, strawberries, cucumber, cauliflower and onion.

- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that helps to reduce the damage caused by free radicals which can contribute to hair weakness and brittleness. It is also essential to the body’s absorption of iron which, if deficient, can lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also a building block of collagen which fortifies the blood vessels that support your hair shafts.

- Get a healthy dose of vitamin A which is fab for hair growth from carrots and sweat potatoes. Actually, if you suffer from a dry, itchy scalp, vitamin A will be your friend.

No. 2 Get your beauty sleep, princess Jibes aside, sleep is absolutely vital to hair health. And not just a couple of lousy hours when you can fit them in either.

You need restorative, refreshing sleep so ditch the sugar, alcohol and caffeine from mid-afternoon, make a point of climbing into bed at a designated time – set an alarm if you have to – and turn off the lights, TV and music. You don’t do your best work when you’re sleep-deprived, do you? Neither does your body.

No. 3 Address the stress Easier said than done, you reckon? Well it depends on your priorities, doesn’t it? Stress comes in five basic flavours:
    • Mental – Facing the January pace upswing, evaluating your career or juggling maxed-out credit cards can be fraught with worry.

• Emotional – An unhealthy relationship, loneliness and isolation can all be brutal.
    • Physical – Too much exercise is as detrimental as too little.
    • Nutritional – Eating crap and drinking too much throughout the festive season then crash dieting in January will bear bad tidings for the new year.

• Toxic – Food poisoning, heavy pollution and exposure to allergens stress the body big time!

If you’re experiencing stress of any kind – who isn’t, really? – take steps to improve it. Aside from direct affirmative actions like consolidating debts and focusing on your diet, try meditation, go fishing, explore yoga, take up boxing, adopt a pet or have more sex!

No. 4 Show your scalp some luuurve See if you can enlist a kindly lady to massage your scalp for four minutes once or twice a week. You can even reciprocate and she’ll love you for it! Or visit a local massage or hair salon where it should be pretty cheap. The increased blood flow will do wonders for your hair’s growth and thickness.

No. 5 Stop it or you’ll go blind! Jokes, just jokes. But seriously, stop torturing your hair with gunk, heat and over-handling. Treat yourself to lush shampoos and conditioners and don’t put anything in your hair if you’re just staying home. And make sure when you do use the blow dryer, you don’t have it on hot.

No. 6 The kindest cut of all
    Hands away from your crotch! I’m just talking trims, mate. Get your hair snipped every four to six weeks to keep it in good condition.

No. 7 Pick up some supplements Do some research online to find what you’d like to try but personally, I’ve had great success with supplements over the years with a brand called Vitabiotics. Their Hairfollic Man product is a masterful concoction of vitamins, minerals and bio-active nutrients. It contains the aforementioned biotin plus amino acids, grape seed extract and Tricologic, a proprietary blend of selenium and zinc.

No. 8 Invest in your hair If you had a Lamborghini, would you wash it with dish detergent? No! So treat your hair with quality products for best results. It means spending a bit more money but not only with they be better for your hair but you’ll enjoy washing, drying and styling it, instead of resenting it.

No. 9 Give up the ciggies
    New Years’ Resolutions be damned, this one’s about your hair! The toxins in cigarette smoke can damage your hormones and harm your hair follicles. It can also turn your hair grey sooner. That enough incentive for you?

No. 10 Chug the H20

Dehydration is the enemy of healthy hair. Each hair shaft is comprised of twenty-five per cent water. Picture a pot plant with dried up, shrivelled roots … then drink up!

Regards
    Spex
    http://SpexHair.com
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Thanks, Still GREAT tips here for 2019 !
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

They are still relevant yes.
    Regards
    Spex
    https://spexhair.com

Is there any reason why supplements help your hair though? Everything I've read shows vitamin supplements are simply not worth it. Because people who are from the developed world will get all the vitamins and minerals they need from the food they eat. And in fact some supplements may be harmful not helpful. And if you have a terrible diet and don't see how popping vitamins would correct that. Ones I've seen that have some scientific backing are Vit D in the winter if you have little sunlight and some supplements help pregnant women.

Anyway I'm no expert and was wondering what everyone else thinks.

for 2020 try AAPE its where I ordered mine from https://www.hairstemstore.com/

Thanks!

Default Great site!

Thank you for sharing! naturopathic doctor Lehigh valley pa

Thank you for sharing this. Hair loss is my boyfriend's biggest insecurity and I'm here looking up for solutions. Park Dia

Thanks for sharing this helpful tips. This is a life-saver content. https://www.handymansanangelotx.com/terms.html

Default 10 Hair Health Tips to Start 2018 Right

10 Hair Health Tips to Start 2018 Right
    Any bloke who worries about his hair will be less interested in New Years’ Resolutions and more concerned with how to hold on to the ever-more sparse thatch he’s dealing with. The thing is, those virtuous self-promises – work out more, eat better, cut back on beer – are completely within our control. Not so much our hair, however! All the “Happy New Year” wishes in the world won’t grant regrowth. But if you want to give your hair a fighting chance, I have some handy recommendations you can start following right now.
    HTML Code:
    https://dramasq.cam/
    HTML Code:
    https://dramasq.cam/jp/