ADVICE NEEDED. RU58841 specific question - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default ADVICE NEEDED. RU58841 specific question

Hi guys,

I am 24 years old and have mpb. Although I still have a lot of hair, I have recession at the hairline and temples, one more so than the other. I also recently noticed the density on the top has reduced , although still not bad.

I tried propecia around 2 years ago. Took it for a few days and my privates were out of commission so I stopped. Slowed the progression a lot with rogaine , nizoral, and dermarolling but recently it has become more agressive and I need to start an anti-androgen ASAP.

My question. I bought RU58841 and have the pre-made 5% solution in my freezer as we speak. I want use it although I have a huge graduate school entrance exam in 1 month exactly and I am worried about BRAIN FOG specifically.I have been studying for this for 1 year and its very crucial. I could care less if my libido reduce because I will just be studying from now until then anyway. I need my thinking and mental faculties to be as sharp as possible. Although, I do not want to lose anymore ground because if the RU is effective for me , now would be a good time to start and keep what I have. But, another month of waiting could do damage.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Anyone?

My advice stop stressing and over thinking, when I had sides on propecia stress and anxiety made them worse! I never had an erection for one whole day on RU! Everything is in your mind and body chemistry. Start thinking positive and eat healthy alongside zinc you will be ok.

Hey thanks for replying. I ended up trying it and was sweating all night and really fatigued and flu like symptoms ever since. Any insight on when sides generally subside? ( and side note: im pretty easy going, I just have this exam coming up which is why im trying to figure all this out)

Also the brain fog which I had on propecia for my brief usage of it

You should consider low dosage topical finesteride before RU. I would consider 0.025% topical based finesteride, the pharmacy I purchase my 15% compound all dosages etc.

Alternatively, you want to carry on with RU I would start on a very low dosage daily until your body builds tolerance.

Hi jazz1 are you still in uk i wanted to know where you buy you ru now that anagenic do not accept paypal as i have placed an order for first time with purity prod and although they have sent me confirmation of order and dispatch i did not get a tracking number in the space on order page.
    Also the web site is down and they never responded to my emails like kane does im a bit worried.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Hi jazz1 are you still in uk i wanted to know where you buy you ru now that anagenic do not accept paypal as i have placed an order for first time with purity prod and although they have sent me confirmation of order and dispatch i did not get a tracking number in the space on order page.
    Also the web site is down and they never responded to my emails like kane does im a bit worried.
    I do not use RU, why didn’t you just pay Kane via card? When I ordered in the past from Anaheim they were always reliable.

okay thanks. And how long do you think it will be before the sides go away? ( generally speaking)

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I do not use RU, why didn’t you just pay Kane via card? When I ordered in the past from Anaheim they were always reliable.
    Many thanks jazz did you get the theradome helmet and how are you getting on with your minoxidil treatments did you have any before and after pics.