+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default do not worry

hi jewil try propecia first for at least 6 months to a year and then dutasteride you could try minox with it topically but try to get a generic less greasy minox as i am trialing a product on myself i do not want you to waste your money on the topical i am on as it is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewil View Post
    Hey people.

So I figured, if I do the following:

- Get in great shape, get some muscles etc.
    - Start eating healthy and drinking lots of water
    - Get a nice tan
    - Get my teeth whitened (they really need too)
    - Start taking care of my skin
    - And take control of as many areas in my life as I can.
    I didn't read through your entire post, all I have to say is shave your head, don't do anything stupid like I did and get transplants. I was much better off when I was shaving my head then after the transplants.

I did want to mention a few things about what I've quoted.
    I'm 5'7 160 pounds. I bench press 200, curl 50, can run 12km in 40 minutes.
    I eat healthy drink lots of water, own a condo have a good career (Im 32yrs old) I don't really tan because it speeds up the skin aging process and my teeth are in awesome shape. (no fillings)

This is all fine and dandy. On average most males can't press 140 or curl 25 pounds. Some might say well, 200 on the bench isn't allot. But considering it's 160% of my weight, it's damn good. Anyways, the whole point is that if I decided not get the transplant, I know I'd be much happier than I am now. Every day I struggle with the scars on the back of my head, and how little hair I have left even after three transplants. I went from a balding 7/10 to a combing over 3/10. - for the record I don't do the comb over I feel old and look old enough as it is. Combing over would only enhance the olderness. Ever have a 47 year old come on to you because she thought you were 42? That's my reality.

Conclusion = Shave your head, get ripped and me a ladies man. (maybe a few tattoos too.

Jewil
    Did you remove the pics? May I see

Smiley,
    You made a comment about Bosley not being good. Do u have experience with them cause i was thinking of getting a transplant by them.?

Quote Originally Posted by AntiHairTransplanter View Post
    I didn't read through your entire post, all I have to say is shave your head, don't do anything stupid like I did and get transplants. I was much better off when I was shaving my head then after the transplants.

I did want to mention a few things about what I've quoted.
    I'm 5'7 160 pounds. I bench press 200, curl 50, can run 12km in 40 minutes.
    I eat healthy drink lots of water, own a condo have a good career (Im 32yrs old) I don't really tan because it speeds up the skin aging process and my teeth are in awesome shape. (no fillings)

This is all fine and dandy. On average most males can't press 140 or curl 25 pounds. Some might say well, 200 on the bench isn't allot. But considering it's 160% of my weight, it's damn good. Anyways, the whole point is that if I decided not get the transplant, I know I'd be much happier than I am now. Every day I struggle with the scars on the back of my head, and how little hair I have left even after three transplants. I went from a balding 7/10 to a combing over 3/10. - for the record I don't do the comb over I feel old and look old enough as it is. Combing over would only enhance the olderness. Ever have a 47 year old come on to you because she thought you were 42? That's my reality.

Conclusion = Shave your head, get ripped and me a ladies man. (maybe a few tattoos too.
    are you shaving your head now? Try a silicone gel sheet over the scaring for a few months. Yes it will be awkward, but its better than a lifetime of angst, frustration, and self loathing which is where you seem to be headed. Just a thought. If its as bad as you say it is, then no one would fault you for trying to do the best with the hand you're dealt

Quote Originally Posted by Levone View Post
    My exprience, it is only for elimination of dandruff thats all... You can apply white vinegar to your scalp twice a week at night and then wash your hair in the morning. It will help your scalp condition and your hair! Try Matthew Gardson's method.. this is also proven..I've had noticeable regrowth along the frontal scalp
    . I used it for a few months and i have questions..
    it not only regrow some of my hair but give them dark color too. This is normal ?