+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

I think you might be obsessing about it a bit too much - if your constantly running your hands through your hair, hair is bound to come out.
    I personally wouldnt take propecia imternally because of the potential risks involved.....but plenty do. Do your research.... there is evidence that a quarter of a tablet is just as effective as a whole one....so minimise your risk if you go down that route.

Obsessing at your stage of hair loss is very normal, but to think it’s too late to start treatment is incorrect. If you choose to treat your hair loss, now is the perfect time to start. Think of it this way, if you start now you have a chance of stabilizing your hair loss and maybe getting some back. If you don’t start now you will lose more hair for sure, and it will be more difficult to treat if you choose to later.

Yea i know, im obsessing about it. But its hard not too.

So if i decide to treat it, i do the following:
    - Start on nizoral shampoo (isnt that perscription?)
    - Start on propecia.

What about the rogaine stuff? Do any of you guys have any experiences with it?

I live in the uk....and buy nizoral 2% in the supermarket.... its a no brainer, proven to help hairloss and cheap too, use three times a week or every other day.
    You can buy propecia without a prescription at alldaychemist.com. They are based in India.... its a safe website, i have used them repeatedly with no problems, Look up finpecia- basically their own version of propecia and cheaper.
    I would again reccommend to look at immortalhair.org. I believe that using anti inflammatory supplements is important too.

Thanks so much jooder. Ive found that the nizoral shampoo can be bought cheap here too. Do you use it in periods or?
    Im checking out the alldaychemist. How do you know its safe? Its just.. India and their own version. Sounds like alarm bells ringing for me.

Just went to the alldaychemist. They cant ship to denmark :/

Found a place where they do though. Right here:

http://www.eurodrugstore.eu/hair-car...ecia__478.html

But how do i know if its okay and safe?

To be honest, i dont stick to things the way i should... so i use it haphazardly.... but it is reccomended to use it 3 times a week... i think there is a study backing this up. Alldaychemist is safe..... there are other online pharmacies based in india and mexico, most have been around for years so i would presume they are ok, but only used alldaychemist myself.
    Maybe try unitedpharmacies.co.uk?

Okay thanks! For how long have you been using the finpecia?
    Unitedpharmacies doesnt ship to denmark too :s They only take Ģ25.20 though.

I have never taken propecia internally.... but i have bought some finpecia tablets to crush up and use as a topical product. Have only been doing it a couple of months....so have nothing to report.
    The best advice i can give would be to do your research, make your choices... and stick with it for at least six months.... there is no overnight solution.
    I have a shaven head already, so if the things im doing for my hair work then i will be happy.....but if they dont then im pretty happy too. I would reccomend that you still buzz your hair whilst travelling - it will have six weeks to grow back, and you will have the knowledge of knowing what it looks like on you... that could be invaluable..... and save a lot of stress in years to come : )

Well, I think ill try the propecia for the next 4-6 months and see if it does any good. And ill use the nizoral shampoo as well. Ive found out that you need a prescription to buy the 2%, but not for the 1%. Will the 1% do the job you think?