+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hair Palace

Default Hair Palace

Hi Guys, New here..
    So, Because of financial situations I was considering to go over to Turkey to get a procedure done...After some research I stubled upon Hair Palace in Hungary...(Dont really fancy spending time and money in Turkey).
    Anybody had real experience there?
    Thanks, James.

Hi again, Also runs under ann English web address as the perform procedures almost soley on Brits Germans and French..
    https://www.hairpalace.co.uk
    Thanks

Hi James - did you every end up going with these guys?

Thumbs up Hair Palace Budepest

Hi, Sorry for my very late response...YES!!! I actually did get my treatment. I had to postpone because of family reasons.
    I Had it done on the 18th of March. So im just over 6 weeks in. The whole experience over there was pretty perfect
    My 6000 hair where almost completely pain free extracted and implanted. I even fell asleep on the 2nd day. Now unfortunatly im in the shedding phase at the moment, but hey thats part of the deal. I probebly lost around 80% of the hairs...but I have no worries at all and i am looking forward to the end results.
    I am also in an award scheme at the clinic, which means that anyone thats interested in a free consultation can mail me.
    ( dontchangethesystem@gmail.com ) You get in total 300 off the price and I get something too...All good! Of course its more expensive than in Turkey, but if you have a bit of extra cash...Its worth the piece of mind they give you there.
    Any more infos needed...Just ask
    Best of luck to all out there

The Hair Palace is an amazing place that does it all. They have a wide variety of hair services from hair cuts to hair color, and they offer it all at an affordable price. The Hair Palace is the perfect place for people who are looking for a new hairstyle, or who are just tired of the same old look. If you're tired of going to the same old salon every time you want a change, then the Hair Palace is your new home away from home.

For more information https://reliefseeker.com.