Zeramin3 day and night topical???? - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default Zeramin3 day and night topical????

    i am trying to find out some information on zeramin3. i found it on google. anyone use it? i use rogaine foam right now and thinking about switching to something else. I thought this zeramin3 sounded interesting. any thoughts would be appreciated.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Their website looks cheap, when you click on "About" you basically get no information about the company,
    just some "general" information that everyone knows already.
    No science, no proofs, just some random pictures that you can get anywhere online = another snake oil, another way to get your money.

    Everyone who reads this, don't waste your money. I know the need to find some hope, but your hope is not zeramin3, zeramin4 or zeramin20.
    Sorry.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17

    Default

    They don't even tell you what is in the product . Stay away !

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongWayHome View Post
    Their website looks cheap, when you click on "About" you basically get no information about the company,
    just some "general" information that everyone knows already.
    No science, no proofs, just some random pictures that you can get anywhere online = another snake oil, another way to get your money.

    Everyone who reads this, don't waste your money. I know the need to find some hope, but your hope is not zeramin3, zeramin4 or zeramin20.
    Sorry.
    What does work? because i have tried a lot...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3

    Default

    i tend to have the same feeling. but a friend of mine actually purchased some and will start using it as soon as he gets it. that is actually how i found out about it. I will post back the good bad and ugly after he has been using for awhile.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Rittenhouse View Post
    What does work? because i have tried a lot...
    The things that work for sure?
    Hate to say it because I hate those products but: Finasteride and Minoxidil. Nizoral can help too but not as much as the other two.
    Minoxidil is the reason I still have hair after 6 years of using it. My hair loss has never stopped but it slowed it down. I hate using it but it does the job for me.
    There is another one that works great for me and it's stemoxydine.
    Everything else that I used (which is a lot) has been a disappointment.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell Rittenhouse View Post
    i am trying to find out some information on zeramin3. i found it on google. anyone use it? i use rogaine foam right now and thinking about switching to something else. I thought this zeramin3 sounded interesting. any thoughts would be appreciated.
    i have been on zeramin3 for about 2 months now , my hair stopped falling out after the first week , i have a usb camera on my computer i see a more dense hair growth , the daytime formula itches just a little for the first 30 minutes but the nightime formula goes on very nice

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BOBBOB View Post
    i have been on zeramin3 for about 2 months now , my hair stopped falling out after the first week , i have a usb camera on my computer i see a more dense hair growth , the daytime formula itches just a little for the first 30 minutes but the nightime formula goes on very nice
    BOBBOB if you have been taking Zeramin3 for 2 months then please tell us what the ingredients are in the bottle ? For some reason they don't want to tell you what is in their product .

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 08:46 AM
  2. I had a strange dream last night...
    By georgesheardexpress9 in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-19-2015, 11:46 AM
  3. Had a terrible night
    By Jamieon in forum Coping with Hair Loss in Everyday Life
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 03:37 PM
  4. How to Apply Minox & RU at Night
    By thatkidd in forum Cutting Edge / Future Treatments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-04-2013, 10:13 PM
  5. ******* 5% night and day formula
    By jjo in forum Men's Hair Loss: Start Your Own Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 05:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

» IAHRS

hair transplant surgeons

» The Bald Truth

» Recent Threads

where am I placed on the norwood scale?
01-10-2018 03:59 PM
Last Post By DAVE52
Today 09:18 PM
Free Aol Account
Today 06:43 PM
Last Post By ShellieCor
Today 06:43 PM
Help, how worried should I be
Today 02:07 PM
Last Post By Jamessmith
Today 02:07 PM
Scott Boden - 1465 Follicles FUE
Today 01:49 PM
Last Post By Scott Boden, MD
Today 01:49 PM
Being healthy is more important than having hair!
01-16-2018 01:26 PM
Last Post By FlightTL
Today 09:07 AM
Is this the beginning of MPB?
Today 08:58 AM
Last Post By bigoldben
Today 08:58 AM