+ Reply to Thread

Default The ZINEDINE ZIDANE TRANSPLANT!

We know he hasn't but wouldn't it be funny if Zidane had been transplanted from a young age and exhausted his donor supply.

The point being I would much rather transplant the front and keep the frame to my face and go for the Zidane look when I'm older, than being conservative and never being fully confident as a young man...

I always found it funny that Zidane had the bit of hair that Sven Goran Erikson is missing!

I do think Zidane looks better with his head shaved though.

Very interesting pictures (I wasn't familiar with Zidane). I agree that having a nice 'frame' for your face can often do a lot more for your looks/confidence than having a dense crown.

Personally I think that's too low for a good 'framing'. He could've filled the crown in with that. (If it was a transplant.)
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I think it depends on the head really. With the shape of mine it needs a relatively low frame to the face otherwise I look like an egg!
    It's amazing also how hair can frame the face on some people because when I was 17 and had pretty much a full head of hair I looked like a completely different person.

Exactly... if it was simply something that 'sat on your head' then there'd be no problem... I honestly don't think someone with a bad haircut is any better looking that someone losing their hair.. its the same principle. But it is for this reason why I've always cared about my hair - because of its importance to your overall 'looks'.

Quote Originally Posted by thejack View Post
    I think it depends on the head really. With the shape of mine it needs a relatively low frame to the face otherwise I look like an egg!
    It's amazing also how hair can frame the face on some people because when I was 17 and had pretty much a full head of hair I looked like a completely different person.
    In my opinion, this is the biggest problem regarding hairloss. When you lose your hair, you look different. Sometimes, you look very different.

Zenedine Zidane looks great with his hair buzzed. He is thinning significantly in the crown area. If I had those legs, however, and his % of bodyfat, I wouldn't care about hairloss.

Default euro 2012 draw held today.............

Zidane was one of the presenters at the draw for euro 2012.

this guy even with a shaved head look like a gq model.

one thing that is very interesting though is that when he was up there drawing names out , you notice that because he still has hair in the front it tends to be an excellent look even though he shaves his whole head.

there was an italian guy up there with him also drawing names who was bald and shaved his head also but , he did not have the same look because there was no hair in the front.

I think this goes to what spencer says that the front of the head is more important than the crown because it what we see when we look in the mirror and what we see when we talk to someone. any thoughts on this....
    Last edited by bigmacnick; 12-02-2011 at 08:43 PM. Reason: bad grammer

That's the thing. Hair up front really frames your face. Zizou has lost a lot of hair but you wouldn't even notice talking face to face. We had this talk about FUE with Dr. DeYarman and how framing the face should be the priority. In Zidane's case it helps that he's a good looking son of a gun to begin with but without question if you had 5000-6000 FUE and a tight haircut and ignored the crown I think it could look a hell of lot better than the alternative. Food for thought.

Of course Zizou has not had anything done.