Been balding since i was 13 and now 23 Male looking for opinions/ideas - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Been balding since i was 13 and now 23 Male looking for opinions/ideas

(THIS IS ALOT OF INFORMATION SO THANK YOU IN ADVANCE IF YOU DO READ THIS)
    Hi so Im seeing a Dermatologist soon about my issue from the title above and would love some feedback on good questions to ask him and or if you have feedback on what you think may be the problem, anything helps thank you!
    My symptoms/background
    -As mentioned i have been balding for 10 years since i was 13, my hair even looks decent still as it is noticeably sparse but not bald like the typical look (receding hair line ect.) my hair however is instead thin almost ALL over but more on the top.
    -I am by no means unhealthy I workout daily, make sure to eat properly and i know im as healthy as the average person
    -at times of lots of hair loss my scalp almost feels warm/slightly itchy, i notice myself scratching and even more when im stressed this occurs. the hair often comes from the bulb.
    -I have had blood work done twice, first time my thyroid levels where off slightly so my doctor had me do it again and then they were fine.
    -the only medical conditions I have are asthma, not a huge problem for myself though unless around cats.
    -when i was 16 I saw a really great dermatologist (one of the best in AZ) and he believed I had a fungal issue however my doctor who I recently saw (2 months ago) said its been too long for it to be a fungal issue and said that it would have died out.
    -the warm and slight itchy feeling occurred more throughout summers (probably because it was really hot in arizona) but I did notice myself scratching more and loosing more hair.
    - I personally think my hair doesnt regenerate fast as it falls (obviously), or could be something along the lines of hormonal problems, ( I have slight anxiety and small social problems in crowded places meeting new people ), my moms side of the family all have there hair even my grandpa has a full head of hair at 75, on my dads side my uncles have most of their hair if not all! my dad barley started loosing his hair around 50 yet still has some at 68.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANY INPUT!

Pics?