Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robb
    • Nov 2017

Thinning/Shedding. Am I being paranoid?

Hey guys, I've been stressing for a few months now about hair loss and thinning. I've had an iron deficiency in the past and thought that it may be related so I had my blood tested, but this time I was apparently all good. I'm finding up to 30+ hair sheddings on my pillow in morning and about the same if not more in the shower too. I feel my hair is a lot thinner in general, though the only real noticeable difference from looking at my hair is at the sides where I can see through my hair in multiple places. I am only 19, grandfather went bald though father still has a full head. I don't honestly know what it could be - if I'm just being a bit of a hypochondriac and it's just going to my head or if it could actually be something. Just wondering if anyone could give me advice and or reassurance - am I just being paranoid?
    Attached Files
  • BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by robb
    Hey guys, I've been stressing for a few months now about hair loss and thinning. I've had an iron deficiency in the past and thought that it may be related so I had my blood tested, but this time I was apparently all good. I'm finding up to 30+ hair sheddings on my pillow in morning and about the same if not more in the shower too. I feel my hair is a lot thinner in general, though the only real noticeable difference from looking at my hair is at the sides where I can see through my hair in multiple places. I am only 19, grandfather went bald though father still has a full head. I don't honestly know what it could be - if I'm just being a bit of a hypochondriac and it's just going to my head or if it could actually be something. Just wondering if anyone could give me advice and or reassurance - am I just being paranoid?
    It looks like it's thinning. I have seen this before. You should see a dermatologist, rule out things other than MPB.

Comment

Working...