• Show
Clear All
  • HowardStern
    • Jul 2017

Hair loss nutrition

I am 23 on finasteride for 10 months and am not seeing much results

I am wondering why

I don't really eat too well

Is there anything else I should be doing with Finasteride in regards to my body

I eat like chicken and beef every day and not much else like fruit or vegtables

I've read things about hair nutrition like zinc and iron. I already take a fish oil pill

Should I be taking zinc and iron?
  • GroughBack
    • Feb 2017

Men should stay away from supplementing Iron. Cysteine and Vitamin C increase Iron Absorption, this is a better option. For me L Carnatine Tartrate 1,000mg and Taurine 4000mg, a separate B vitamin complex that's high in biotin and b6, is helping a great deal. Pre-digested Beef gelatin is a great compliment to the Cysteine.

Comment

• Steven D
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by GroughBack
      Men should stay away from supplementing Iron. Cysteine and Vitamin C increase Iron Absorption, this is a better option. For me L Carnatine Tartrate 1,000mg and Taurine 4000mg, a separate B vitamin complex that's high in biotin and b6, is helping a great deal. Pre-digested Beef gelatin is a great compliment to the Cysteine.

Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• blossomberry
        • Nov 2017

Are you stressed lately, are you sleeping so late? Maybe you should consider your lifestyle too because it also plays a big role in your treatment for hair loss.

Comment

• HowardStern
          • Jul 2017

It's just that I read that not enough protein makes you shed and then i read too much protein makes your shed, and then I got onto biotin and it made me shed so much i wont touch the stuff again, I hear a change of diet makes your hair shed too. Plus I'm trying to lose 5 or 10 pounds and they say that will put you into TE as well.

I just want a healthy hair diet I don't eat sugar anymore.

The last thing I need is a round of TE. as I started DUT 2 months ago and im hoping for a reversal of miniaturization

Comment

Working...